Closed Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    So Ella has been playing during the hours of 12am and 7am! I'm tired and so is she! I'm hoping its just a phase and she snaps out if it, she has been kicking her way to the top of the cot banging her head, getting cold and crying out for me to tuck her back in. I'm not sure how to stop this apart from tying her legs to the base lol. I guess I need a cot bumper and sleeping bag, although I'm not sure cot bumpers are recommended? Can anyone suggest a good sleeping bag and blanket? Or a way to stop this, we are both tired now during the day

Is anyone part of a group on Facebook called midnight mums? It's pretty good, only can be invited to join. Let me know if you want an invitation
    Welcome home added and amazing news km!

We use a grobag and I tuck the end of it at the base of the cot so he can't roll over or go anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently grobags are the only one that SIDS kids recommend but I guess they're all the same. It does come with a guide what to dress bubs in underneath although I don't agree with it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's brilliant SL, I will try that tomorrow night!

Midnight mums is just a group for advice in the wee hours of the morning or anytime during the day, helpful advice

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM ivy is the same...rolling, commando crawling and talking to herself in the night. She bumps her head etc and it's annoying!!

She is in a gro bag and she also has another blanket with silk edges...I'm sure you know the type. It's more for her comfort as she holds it and sucks on it. She doesn't get cold which is great, and most the time if she wakes I leave her... So hopefully once she is in a sleeping bag she will just go back to sleep. I don't restrict ivy as she obviously wants to move, she now sleeps half night on tummy and half on side/back! And ends up sideways or upside down by morn. I have the breathable mesh things and they have been awesome! Doesn't get her arms stuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes ivy I'd awake 1.5 hours at a time at night just Playing...suppose the difference is she doesn't call out...just noisy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic Myles did that last night! Would normally be fine but I was sharing a room with him as I'm staying at my father in laws... Tired!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's not cool Amy silly bubs!!! I think they are awake a lot more than we know...as strange as that seems! Hope you get some sleep tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Sometimes ivy I'd awake 1.5 hours at a time at night just Playing...suppose the difference is she doesn't call out...just noisy!!
    William has started doing this too but I give him a bottle and that seems to send him back off. Maybe I should turn the monitor down and see if he does go back himself, but like you other girls bubs he is very noisy and ds1 isn't that far away. He also wakes around 6. Is very noisy but happy so I leave him till 6.30. Anyone got any tips on how to extend their sleep a bit longer? I know 6 isn't that early but boy would 7 be better lol.

We have had 2 full night sleeps over the last week ( not consecutive) but might be getting there. His afternoon sleep has been amazing almost 3 hours the last 2 days. Maybe a growth spurt is in our midst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic are you on our FB page? If so can you write a post about the midnight mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do we have a FB page??

My poor bubby has his 5th tooth coming through!! That's 5 teeth in 5 weeks! Poor monkey.........🙉