Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, just a quickie, we got kicked out of tresillian, he is just too much if a screamer!! Nah his temp hit 39 on thurs so they said come back when it's down. Been to drs and he has a virus, get our results from a urine sample tomorrow checking for UTI.

But they did all our paperwork and started up on a routine. In our day naps she mentioned that if they are screaming and carrying on and really worked up, to actually pick them up, shhh sing or rock until they are calm then put them back in the cot and pat then just use your hand pressure till they drop off. Took about 30mins to get him down but that could of been cause he was in a new environment. Anyway, That's all I have for the moment, we might be off skiing this weekend so will be another week till I get back in, unless we decide not to go, in which case hopefully I'll be back in by the end of this week.

Good luck on the ttc SL and dragon
    Hope the moving to the cot goes ok steph.
    Nic sounds like your going well, hopefully the rolling won't freak her out too much, poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. All is going well. Orlando has dropped his feed during the night now but he is still waking needing resettling. Last night wasn't too bad. So he's loving his solids and having 3 meals and 3 bottles in a 24 hour period. He's rolling around everywhere now can sit up unaided for about 5 seconds (lol) and is nearly crawling - he is getting so frustrated that he's not moving bit he's getting there.
    Gymbaroo is going well - he has 3 weeks left and has been fun but I don't think we'll so it next term - looking at something to start in the new year maybe mini maestros as he loves his music.
    Orlando starting swimming second week of October. Hubby taking that dad and partner pay at that time so he'll e at orlandos first couple of lessons and off work for both of our birthdays.
    Our day routine is pretty good though he still doesn't sleep much - I've given up on the morning 2 hours! I either get him up after a cat nap and go for a walk so he'll sleep in the pram or I'll have him up for a play and then put him back down for another cat nap. He has a cat nap after lunch and then his longer nap from about 3 til 5. He still needs resettling in this nap.
    Sorry it's a me post - too much to read to catch up with everyone but hope everyone's going well.
    On another note DH and I are now TTC again. I just happened to decide to track ovulation about a week and a half ago and on the second day I got a positive ovulation test (I haven't got my period back yet). So I did a pregnancy test yesterday (9dpo) which was negative so will do another one at the end of the week. I think we'll try for 3 months and I'd nothing go to the doc and see if we can just do the medication side of IVF for another 3 months and if we're not pregnant by then we'll probably go for more IVF
    Glad things are going well SL best of luck for ttc and good to hear from you!!

Also sounds like you have a good little routine for O, they don't all fit in to what the book says! As long as he is happy And your happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Steph with the self settling stuff, it's so annoying when they start to fight going down. I sing ivy twinkle twinkle every nap, hold her while I'm doing it and rock her and then pop her in the cot once she is calm. Normally takes 1-5 mins for me to leave the room. Occasionally she grizzled but if I have the timing right she just goes to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey guys, just a quickie, we got kicked out of tresillian, he is just too much if a screamer!! Nah his temp hit 39 on thurs so they said come back when it's down. Been to drs and he has a virus, get our results from a urine sample tomorrow checking for UTI.

But they did all our paperwork and started up on a routine. In our day naps she mentioned that if they are screaming and carrying on and really worked up, to actually pick them up, shhh sing or rock until they are calm then put them back in the cot and pat then just use your hand pressure till they drop off. Took about 30mins to get him down but that could of been cause he was in a new environment. Anyway, That's all I have for the moment, we might be off skiing this weekend so will be another week till I get back in, unless we decide not to go, in which case hopefully I'll be back in by the end of this week.

Good luck on the ttc SL and dragon
    Hope the moving to the cot goes ok steph.
    Nic sounds like your going well, hopefully the rolling won't freak her out too much, poor thing
    Nala glad you still have a good sense of humor...I thought for a sec u actually got kicked out!! Hope you get back in really soon and thanks for update. Have fun away if you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    First full night of ivy flipping onto her tummy! She did it at 12, cried for a bit, like 10 mins of grizzle then went to sleep! She is waking now but is completely side ways in her cot so she has been moving around a lot in the night! But I'd call that a success as she slept through 630-645...with only a little crying...only hope it continues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good work Nic, we've put some barriers in Myles cot so he can roll, once he us more mobile we'll remove them, he gets too upset on his tummy at the moment...

Hope you all get things sorted with naps soon... X

Myles has 4 teeth now so been feeding him lots of finger foods to get him chewing , it's so much fun watching him enjoy food 👍

Here is a pic from last night, he was loving his roast veggies!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378171697.029715.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrr have a dr appointment at 12 and bray is still sleeping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute pic Amy! Hope that sleep continues nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Grrr have a dr appointment at 12 and bray is still sleeping
    Hate that!!! It's always the way... Why!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 months old today... What a milestone. I would post a pic but the app doesn't let me!!