Closed Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I mentioned he had a temp when they called but as it is only a low fever they are thinking teething, see how the rest of the night goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you go tomorrow. Coffee mid sept sounds good xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala good luck for the stay. I was so sorry to read your feeling so down. I hope that you find some solutions at your stay.

I can definitely relate as at times when ivy hasn't slept I have felt so down. It really makes so much difference when you get sleep.

Keep in touch with us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a great day Nala fill us in on all the new tricks you learn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How the rolling onto his tummy going Amy? Ivy just decided to start to roll again...I have no idea why she looked so happy on her side! So she is rolling all the way then crying. She is Just going to have to get used to it.... But I'll Also be doing some practice on how to roll back...

I'm finally starting to believe the phrase this will pass

My best friend just had a baby, she is a week old today and all she does is sleep and eat oh the joys! That was never Ivy... Maybe the next one...

SL - where are you?

Nala - hope the stay us going well

Steph - hope AJ is taking better to the solids.

Mrs O - I often think about you and your 2. How is your oldest going? Did school help?

Greb - how are you feeling? Any improvement in sleep. I hope your husband has found a new job!!

KM - Ella still loving life without the brace?

Dragon - when do you actually start the ttc again?

Sorry if I've missed anyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. All is going well. Orlando has dropped his feed during the night now but he is still waking needing resettling. Last night wasn't too bad. So he's loving his solids and having 3 meals and 3 bottles in a 24 hour period. He's rolling around everywhere now can sit up unaided for about 5 seconds (lol) and is nearly crawling - he is getting so frustrated that he's not moving bit he's getting there.
    Gymbaroo is going well - he has 3 weeks left and has been fun but I don't think we'll so it next term - looking at something to start in the new year maybe mini maestros as he loves his music.
    Orlando starting swimming second week of October. Hubby taking that dad and partner pay at that time so he'll e at orlandos first couple of lessons and off work for both of our birthdays.
    Our day routine is pretty good though he still doesn't sleep much - I've given up on the morning 2 hours! I either get him up after a cat nap and go for a walk so he'll sleep in the pram or I'll have him up for a play and then put him back down for another cat nap. He has a cat nap after lunch and then his longer nap from about 3 til 5. He still needs resettling in this nap.
    Sorry it's a me post - too much to read to catch up with everyone but hope everyone's going well.
    On another note DH and I are now TTC again. I just happened to decide to track ovulation about a week and a half ago and on the second day I got a positive ovulation test (I haven't got my period back yet). So I did a pregnancy test yesterday (9dpo) which was negative so will do another one at the end of the week. I think we'll try for 3 months and I'd nothing go to the doc and see if we can just do the medication side of IVF for another 3 months and if we're not pregnant by then we'll probably go for more IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nic sounds like your doing much better which is fantastic news. We are going down to Melbourne to pick up 2 frosties in November. Will is all weaned now so my body has a bit of a break.

SL so exciting my fingers are crossed that you have a lovely surprise very soon. They do say the first time is the hardest (pregnancy) so hopefully that's true for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep doing good, but I think I'm in for a few rough nights with this rolling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oohh good luck with the ttc SL and Dragonfly. AJ is 6 months today, the day when I said I'd start to wean to get AF back and start ttc again. Well I got AF on Friday so I'm hoping to try for a couple of months before going back for our frostie. Haven't decided whether to start weaning now I've got AF back. I'd like to keep bf but then I need to stop before going back for the frostie so i guess we need to think about timing.

I'm about to start working on putting AJ to sleep in his cot. Currently i rock/sing/pat but he's starting to fight it. And I just get so upset when he's screaming. The mchn came last week to talk about settling and they might refer us on to Tresillian for some support. So I'm interested in hearing how you got on Nala!

Gah my phone is dying. Will hopefully catch up on everyone else tomorrow xx