Closed Thread
Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad you're feeling better Nic

We don't feed Myles if he wakes in the night, we don't even get up to him, only if he cries (a real cry not a whinge) he goes back to sleep quickly 9 times out of 10!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, sorry I've been reading but in a bad place so haven't been responding.
    Everything has just gone haywire, he's up 3-4 times a night when he sleeps 1, 1.5 nap and 2, 40mins during the day. I can't settle him at all unless I feed him. I just don't have the patience to tap him out overnight anymore so I tend to feed. At 5am I am over it and have him in the bed with me till 7.

If he only does 3 or 4 one cycles sleeps during the day, he just cries and is so miserable. And then up all night.

So my day at tricilian went ok, the lady reckons I need to come in for a residential stay as I am boardering on PND. I am top of the cancellation list at the moment and waiting for a call. I think that is why I've kind of given up I overnight too, as I know we will be getting it looked at soon. We need to work on the resettling.

I've been to see my GP and he gave a referrals to see a councilor rather than up my depression meds, but think I will have to increase them too. I hate being a mum at night and how much a little thing can cause me so much frustration

Just had our first fever today of 38.2, gave him some Panadol and it has come down too 36.8 poor little guy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nala I'm so sorry to hear you're still having such a hard time. I hope Tresillian have a cancelation soon so you get some support.

If you ever need to get out of the house and would like company let me know. Or if you'd like someone to come and watch Braydon so you can get some rest. I can also come at short notice if you ever feel like you're in a really bad place and just need a break.

Sending my biggest hugs. This job ain't easy and it sounds like you're having a tougher time than many. Please reach for whatever support you need

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks steph, your very sweet. I'm ok, getting thru it day by day. Will grab that coffee soon though, maybe mid sept? With the residential stay and a trip to the snow coming up in the next few weeks I have some organizing to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sure sleep school will sort things out, when you start getting sleep at night everything seems a little easier to deal with. Take the opportunity for a rest, let them deal with things for the first few nights.

I hope you start to feel better soon, pnd is no fun. Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope things sort themselves out soon Nala... Remember to look after yourself & take Steph up on her offer XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nala I hope you get some relief soon you poor thing. Take everyone up on there offers of help. You must be so exhausted. Is there someone that can have him for a night so you can get some needed sleep? Would love to be able to help too hate hearing any of you girls are doing it tough. Sending huge hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear things are going better Nic. Will is now off boob (still makes me a bit sad) but he is doing well. He still wakes a couple of times at night but we can settle him with the dummy and a bit of a pat and 1 bottle around midnight. Next job is to get rid of the dummy. Not looking forward to that.

Haven't heard from Sl for ages, hope she is loving life and Orlando has been well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call up today, heading in tomorrow.

Quick question
    If bray had a temp of 38.1 last night, Panadol brought it down, at 2am it was 37.8, gave Panadol again. Normal temp during the day, and it's back up at 38.2 this evening, same tine as last night, Could he be sick, teeth or a reaction to food?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Nala! Why don't you ring the after hours gp. I only say that because i think Tresillian will postpone your stay if Braydon is sick/has a temperature :-(