Closed Thread
Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Myles was an absolute angel! We are so lucky! He had a great morning nap... Not the best afternoon nap but no screaming in the car he happily talked to himself & his toys in the back... Took us 14 hours all up including stops... he went to bed at 7 & was out like a light... Blessed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great work Amy

So we are onto the next sleep regression....learning to roll, one of the milestone sleep regressions yay! Been 4 nights now but age hasn't yet got past her side as she gets her arm pinned, doesn't stop her trying all night even when asleep! She ends up hitting herself on the side if the cot as wriggles all the way over trying to roll....

I'll just keep trying to practice with her....hoping she gets it soon enough....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    View from our accommodation...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376824792.444913.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jealous Amy, that looks lovely. Great news about you good little road trip bubba.

Soooo I'm off to tricilian tomorrow about our day sleeps, I was meant to be going in November but they had a cancellation so heading there tomorrow for the afternoon. Should be interesting to hear what they say about our day sleeps. Will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy that place looks awesome. Very relaxing!

Nala good luck at Tresillian. I've heard they're good! Hope you see some improvements soon. I'm sure having some support while making the changes will help! Would be interested in what they say, maybe we can catch up again when you're home again and settled!

AJ has another ultrasound tomorrow for his dilated kidney. Really hoping that it's resolved itself or at least not got any worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala Just realized it's the day visit you've got tomorrow not the residential. In any event hope you end up with a good plan!

Nicsta I've not heard of these sleep regressions. AJ has gone from sleeping through to waking twice though his feeding habits have changed so thought he was just settling in to a new routine. Off to Google sleep regressions!
    Last edited by stephiew; 18-08-2013 at 22:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nala let me know how you go as I have tried my guts out and can't get consistent naps from Ivy. I get 3 x 30 min naps, and sometimes one of those will be an hour.

I pretty much did controlled crying for 2 weeks trying to extend naps...I'll be so interested to hear what they say. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ella is teething and has a temp and threw up all over me at a party in our honour last night
    Poor little girl is all out of whack!
    Jet lag has gone for both kids, but we are out every night (cause everyone works) and ds is going to bed at 9 (normally goes down at 7) and up at 6.30. He isn't getting enough sleep, so throwing the worst tantrums ever!
    Ella wakes for 1 feed overnight and is happy.. She is amazing!
    Sorry.. Will stop talking about myself when they are all settled., its a tough gig this travelling with 2 thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nala I so hope they have the magic recipe....these naps kill me! I suppose at least ivy is waking happy...but they still suck and I'm just over it! I put her down awake, she knows how to self settle, I leave her to cry...I have tried patting etc, just at a loss! Do sometimes you just need to accept the short naps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh Nala I so hope they have the magic recipe....these naps kill me! I suppose at least ivy is waking happy...but they still suck and I'm just over it! I put her down awake, she knows how to self settle, I leave her to cry...I have tried patting etc, just at a loss! Do sometimes you just need to accept the short naps?
    In ever got ds1 out of catnapping during the day he just grew out of it. There is light at the end of the tunnel the hardest 6 months are over