Closed Thread
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep some days it seems like he doesn't finish a single bottle all day... He's just gone to bed now with about 30ml left in the bottle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yea ok cool...today both bottles she has only taken 150, when she normally has 200... I just don't want her to wake more in the night looking for food, have now done 3 successful nights with only 1 wake up and slept through the rest....hoping it continues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    For the bottle feeders does your bub mostly take the same amount at each feeding...ie; 7am generally takes 200 ml etc?
    Hey nicsta 95% of the time he will have about 200ml. The other 5% of the time he may have the whole bottle (240ml) or maybe a little less than 200. He has 4 bottles in the day, one in the night plus a breast feed in the night (my last breast milk feed 😢) and he doesn't drink much then I don't think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blocked or stuffy noses in babies is just cruel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myles is the same at the moment Dragon, poor little thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope he gets better Amy. I have the humidifier going tonight so hoping so a better sleep for all of us.

I just bought my breast feeding cover and washable breast pads for next time. Only have to pay postage. I ordered them separate but may have saved postage if I did both together, not sure if they apply the discount to both in the same transaction.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375693648.967511.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh poor bubs...hope both little guys with colds recover soon!

These naps are still not coming...I'm gonna give it another week. I have been super consistent.... This morning I got the morning but not the afternoon....it's very frustrating! She goes down a dream, self settles and asleep within 5 mins of being out down, but bang on that 30 mins eyes pop open!! She doesn't cry right away....normally only after 10 mins she starts grizzling. But the thing is she can't make it happily through the day so I know she needs more sleep... I'll persevere for some more time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Ivy is constipated...she was trying to do a poo tonight but she was crying and it came out pretty firm...

She has pears in the morning, just one cube, and then some pumpkin at dinner and she has had avocados.

I am thinking it's the increase in her formula...do I change it or hope things improve?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could be. What about upping the fruit and water. Hope it passes soon, it's so terrible seeing ya bub in pain when there isn't anything you can do to help them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Poor Ivy is constipated...she was trying to do a poo tonight but she was crying and it came out pretty firm...

She has pears in the morning, just one cube, and then some pumpkin at dinner and she has had avocados.

I am thinking it's the increase in her formula...do I change it or hope things improve?
    We put an extra 10ml in every bottle of formula to be on the safe side, and since solids we offer him water throughout the day, he usually has 40ml a day... Poor thing, it might take a bit to get her balance right with the formula, try give her some water in a bottle after she has had a meal...