Closed Thread
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes we are having some luck, naps are still not a success....always waking at the 30 min mark....but I am persisting. Morning one she had resettled after 30 mins abs then has another 45 mins but afternoon one I haven't had much success....tried for an hour and no more sleep came yesterday, day before I got another half hour. So I'll likely work more on the morning as she has always liked that nap better. If I can consistently get one good morning nap I'll be much happier than no good naps. I highly doubt ivy will ever be a 2 x 2 hour naps kind of bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuck the blanket in, he hasn't figured out he can lift his legs up like that yet lol!

Soooo we have cut not one but two teeth! Poor little munchkin no wonder he has been in all sorts,

We use Panadol and nurofen (not together!) usually Panadol during the day and nurofen at night. But never more than a day on a row and only if we can calm him down at all, usually by that stage he is doing my head in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Don't know if it was a fluke or not but we got through the night with just the 1230 feed!! I had to wake Ivy at 740am....early days but was great to have some sleep. She is now down to only 400ml breast milk 600ml formula....supply is decreasing quickly!!
    It decreases quickly doesn't it mine is pretty much dried up in 4 weeks! Great news she only got up the once for a feed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and ivy 'talks' again and blows raspberries
    That's great - Orlando has been a bit more vocal this week too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Great news Nic. Sounds like things are finally starting to work out for you. You will be feeling a million bucks in no time. Raspberries how cute.

Question for those that use blankets with their sleeping bags. How do you keep the blanket on them? Will loves bringing his legs right up in the air. Blankets. Never stay on for long.
    Orlando does this too as the sleeping bag is quite long as its for 6-18months I tuck the bottom of the sleeping bag at the bottom of the cot and then tuck the blanket over. The mattress is pretty snug in the cot so works a treat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we are having some luck, naps are still not a success....always waking at the 30 min mark....but I am persisting. Morning one she had resettled after 30 mins abs then has another 45 mins but afternoon one I haven't had much success....tried for an hour and no more sleep came yesterday, day before I got another half hour. So I'll likely work more on the morning as she has always liked that nap better. If I can consistently get one good morning nap I'll be much happier than no good naps. I highly doubt ivy will ever be a 2 x 2 hour naps kind of bub
    That's good news...Orlando is the opposite - he struggles with the morning one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Tuck the blanket in, he hasn't figured out he can lift his legs up like that yet lol!

Soooo we have cut not one but two teeth! Poor little munchkin no wonder he has been in all sorts,

We use Panadol and nurofen (not together!) usually Panadol during the day and nurofen at night. But never more than a day on a row and only if we can calm him down at all, usually by that stage he is doing my head in...
    Wow 2 teeth!!! I can't believe this time we were all freaking out about our pregnancies having just made it past the 12 week mark or just approaching it and now we are talking teeth!! So exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the bottle feeders does your bub mostly take the same amount at each feeding...ie; 7am generally takes 200 ml etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myles is on 4 bottles now... 200ml at 7ish, then breakfast bout 8am.... 200ml at 11ish (I'll start lunch at 12 soon)... 200ml at about 3... Dinner at 5ish & last bottle at 6:30pm is 250ml... Then he sleeps through till 7ish, occasionally he'll have 200ml at 4am but that's very rare these days... Hope that helps 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep ivy is similar but today is only drinking 150ml...sometimes do they have days where they drink a bit less?