Closed Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies
    hope everyone and their little babies are well
    just out of curiosity is any one planning next bub? Will you try natural for a while or go straight to ivf?
    i really want another baby and am interested as to whether anyone else is having same thoughts

This is a picture of our little family celebrating my husbands nanna 90th birthday yesterday
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous photo meshell. We will be trying early next year, once dd is finished bfing. Straight to ivfv for us, hubby has a sperm count of <200 total so no real point trying natural. We still have 3 frosties though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm Ivy is still asleep....now been 11.5 hours straight which is her longest ever! Pitty ill won't know if it's a fluke or not as she surely won't be replicating it tonight

I on the other fans have boobs which are going to explode....I am going to have to go express again!!

Meshell I'm still in shock from becoming a mother haha! Some days I think yep baby 2 is a go and let's try in the new year, other times I think never again!

I am not using contraction so if a miracle happens so be it, but when/if we so decide we want another then ill go straight back to IVF, got 6 frozen babies that I keep paying money to keep frozen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies
    hope everyone and their little babies are well
    just out of curiosity is any one planning next bub? Will you try natural for a while or go straight to ivf?
    i really want another baby and am interested as to whether anyone else is having same thoughts

This is a picture of our little family celebrating my husbands nanna 90th birthday yesterday
    Gorgeous pic meshell and his nannas 90th how special! Mason looks like his daddy...he's so blonde!!

Obstetrician told us that it is highly likely we can fall pregnant naturally but have to track it very carefully because as soon as I get a positive test I have to go in for treatment for my NKC. We're going to start again as of September 1 as Orlando will be 6 months and that's the minimum the OB told us. In saying that I'm still breastfeeding (as well as formula and solids now though) and don't have my period back yet. It took us so long to have Orlando that we're keen on having all the kids that we want to in a short amount of time so definitely wanting more babies however hard they may be!!

No idea how in going to track whether I'm ovulating or not though with no rough date to start from...as you can ovulate without getting your period back. any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hmmmm Ivy is still asleep....now been 11.5 hours straight which is her longest ever! Pitty ill won't know if it's a fluke or not as she surely won't be replicating it tonight

I on the other fans have boobs which are going to explode....I am going to have to go express again!!

Meshell I'm still in shock from becoming a mother haha! Some days I think yep baby 2 is a go and let's try in the new year, other times I think never again!

I am not using contraction so if a miracle happens so be it, but when/if we so decide we want another then ill go straight back to IVF, got 6 frozen babies that I keep paying money to keep frozen
    Oh my goodness please do that on the flight ivy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we may just try naturally for a couple of months mason is nearly 6 months old and breastfeed though is having solids breakfast and lunch. My period is yet to return our reason for ivf is hubby sperm last analysis showed count of 80million but 97% abnormal that's still a lot of good sperm though right? I'm not stressed about conceiving now as I have mason I'm hoping we may be a success and conceive naturally other wise ivf start of new year or sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're going to go again when DS is 1... I was told by my OB to wait at least 12 months between pregnancies to make sure my body is properly healed... Not sure if those who had c-sections where told similar... We'll 'try' but will make an appointment with our clinic as soon after DS 1st Birthday as we have 4 frozen bubs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    We're going to go again when DS is 1... I was told by my OB to wait at least 12 months between pregnancies to make sure my body is properly healed... Not sure if those who had c-sections where told similar... We'll 'try' but will make an appointment with our clinic as soon after DS 1st Birthday as we have 4 frozen bubs...
    Amy we were told 6 months following c-section. My friend who just had her second baby and second c-section was told 12 months if she wanted a 3rd. She was actually told that if she did get pregnant again within 12 months she would have to terminate the pregnancy as it would be too much pressure on the uterus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm putting our two frosties back in in November. Dh has had a vasectomy so Ivf is our only path. Fingers crossed most of you get some natural miracles next

Thanks
    Reviews