Closed Thread
Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks SL love having this group to reassure me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM sorry to keep asking you questions but when you let Ella cry at night did you still feed her sometimes? Last night ivy went to sleep at 7, woke at 11 (fed) up at 3 (fed) but she didn't seen super interested, she took one breast and then went back to sleep but woke at 430...I let her cry, she went back to sleep at 450, but woke again at 6!! Tried letting her cry but she got worked up so instead of breast milk I made a bottle, drank 170ml in 10 mins and back to sleep, do obviously hungry...just at a loss of what to do....I'm tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nic, she could be hungry i think there is a wonder week around 19-20 weeks. I feed at about 11pm and I ignore her between the hours of 11pm until about 5am unless she becomes worked up.

She now doesn't wake until about 6am and I'm trying to stretch that out until about 7am. I'm keeping in mind though they change all the time and I'm sure another wonder week is within the near future!

It's hard to ignore them Just do what you feel comfortable doing there is no right or wrong way

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL & Crafty, I'm happy to meet in Melbourne. Anyone know of somewhere baby friendly and where there is parking?

Any other Melbourne ladies want to join us?
    Last edited by kmvw; 25-07-2013 at 12:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have to say Ella absolutely loves "in the night garden" on Abc lol, such a weird show but its great when she is tired and wants to be picked up when I'm cooking dinner! I turn it on and it keeps her completely enthralled for 20mins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I just have to say Ella absolutely loves "in the night garden" on Abc lol, such a weird show but its great when she is tired and wants to be picked up when I'm cooking dinner! I turn it on and it keeps her completely enthralled for 20mins
    Good tip KM...might have to try it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Hi Nic, she could be hungry i think there is a wonder week around 19-20 weeks. I feed at about 11pm and I ignore her between the hours of 11pm until about 5am unless she becomes worked up.

She now doesn't wake until about 6am and I'm trying to stretch that out until about 7am. I'm keeping in mind though they change all the time and I'm sure another wonder week is within the near future!

It's hard to ignore them Just do what you feel comfortable doing there is no right or wrong way
    I'm happy to ignore her...I just have to decide from what times and stick to it. At the moment I just refuse to feed if it hasn't been over 3 hours...as she goes 3.5-4 hours in the day so should be able to at night.... I think last night at the 3am feed she wasn't hungry enough and just took the edge off hence waking again an hour later. I don't know...I suppose I'll keep an eye in it for a little bit longer and see how if progresses and then make a choice. I don't mind 1 or 2 feeds a night but at done point she needs to learn to eat in the day, 3 feeds a night us too many for me...means I only get 2 hours sleep at a time and that's just not sustainable, ESP last night when she wakes and moans for 20 mins between feeds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely meeting you today Nala and little Braydon. Can't believe how much we've had in common! But certainly reassuring to know there are others out there experiencing the same issues :-). Hope to catch up again soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=501280

Thought you girls might be interested in this... 35 years today since the first IVF baby was born :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Lovely meeting you today Nala and little Braydon. Can't believe how much we've had in common! But certainly reassuring to know there are others out there experiencing the same issues :-). Hope to catch up again soon!
    Likewise Stephiew, Have a great trip in NZ and let me know when your back in town and we'll grab another coffee.