Closed Thread
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have to sleep with him on his side facing the door for his neck, so he sleeps positioned that he can't roll, to roll him facing away would be too much movement of a sleep positioner and pillows propping it. I might put him down on his back during the day so I can turn him facing away from me.

Yes he loves his comforter, sleeps with it right next to his nose, though I freak and move it a cm back from his nose once his asleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On a random subject I can't believe how much my milk supply has dropped off!

I'm still giving Orlando one breast feed over night as well as expressed bottles (as much as I have) and I'm expressing 2-3 times a day!

I was giving him 2 x formula, 3 x EBM and 1 x breast feed starting two weeks ago and today only managed 1 EBM bottle and 1 breast feed! Crazy! I know it's not stress related as I'm way less stressed than I was a couple of weeks ago its just odd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SL, that's where I'm aiming for, he is already awake for two hrs at a time, just not the sleeping. Going to stick it out and not get frustrated with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go today Nala? Did you let him cry the lunch nap?

Ivy today made a mockery out of me...there were no 2 hour naps (that's as rare as 12 hours straight at night) but she did have 2 x 1 hour 15 min naps and 1 x 30 min nap. Nothing I did differently...and tomorrow bet we will be back to short naps.

I'm confused whether I'm feeding Ivy enough. She has 6 feeds in 24 hours. 7am, 1030am, 230pm, 630pm, 10pm and then 4am. She is breastfed for all except the 630 where I give her formula (have since 10 weeks old). She takes 250ml of formula at that feed....seems a lot hey!

Is 6 feeds about right for her age? She takes the most food at the 630pm, 10pm & 7am feeds. Kinda wish she would take more in the day at the 1030 & 230 feeds....I already feed in a quiet room etc but still no luck, any thoughts?

On a positive note she enjoyed solids today and took a whole tablespoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    How did you go today Nala? Did you let him cry the lunch nap?

Ivy today made a mockery out of me...there were no 2 hour naps (that's as rare as 12 hours straight at night) but she did have 2 x 1 hour 15 min naps and 1 x 30 min nap. Nothing I did differently...and tomorrow bet we will be back to short naps.

I'm confused whether I'm feeding Ivy enough. She has 6 feeds in 24 hours. 7am, 1030am, 230pm, 630pm, 10pm and then 4am. She is breastfed for all except the 630 where I give her formula (have since 10 weeks old). She takes 250ml of formula at that feed....seems a lot hey!

Is 6 feeds about right for her age? She takes the most food at the 630pm, 10pm & 7am feeds. Kinda wish she would take more in the day at the 1030 & 230 feeds....I already feed in a quiet room etc but still no luck, any thoughts?

On a positive note she enjoyed solids today and took a whole tablespoon
    How old is ivy now? Orlando is 4 and a half months and has only just dropped a feed so is now down to 6 feeds. I think 5-6 is normal for his age. Great news she had a tablespoon of solids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How strange that of all the foods we've tried so far (yesterday was third day of pumpkin), pumpkin he seemed to enjoy the most but has given him a really sore tummy and constipation - worse than broccoli. I'm going to start alternating fruit and veg now until the list is complete. Going to start pear today so hopefully that will get things moving and give him some relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor little O, hope the pear helps out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to meet anywhere SL. Is the city ok with you KM? I'm happy to drive more over your ladies way too if that makes it easier? City parking can be a b&$ch sometimes!

Who knew solids would be so confusing hey! And sleeping do hard! For those that are on solids, how many times a day are you feeding them? I'm offering two at the moment, one in the morning and one in the afternoon at 5 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an endoscopy today. Reflux so bad since pregnancy with my son and getting worse!
    Turns out I have ulcers and checking if I'm coeliac.
    Not fun! I'm feeling out of it now.. Poor kids not getting much attention from me!!
    Anyways, just letting you all know!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. I went to a seminar on starting solids. If you want to pm me your email address I'm happy to share the info.

In the meantime I'm trying to get AJ to start taking a bottle but he's currently trying to eat the teat lol.