Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope can't remember...oh well maybe later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feels strange doesn't it SL? But a great sleep off your little man.

My mothers group is great, km your near me, your welcome to join us if you want. We have one strange lady in ours, can't describe her,but other than her everyone is pretty cruisey. Just re-read your note and you said you enjoy going, so that's a plus, maybe she'll drop off after a while as it sounds like she is jealous!

If you girls where near I'd offer you cupcakes that I just made from my new oven 🎂🎂
    Last edited by Nala9000; 17-07-2013 at 15:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    could so go a cupcake right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too. Started a strict diet on Monday so I could go anything sweet right now.

I use to go play group with ds1 but don't have time this time round. I have been going to the gym 3 days a week which is great and Will goes well on the crèche.

2.20hr sleep in his bed today. He did wake 3 times but I managed to settle him. So wrapped, hoping it wasn't a one off, have been really working on it the last week or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    That's great SL, sounds like a good night

KM that sucks re mothers group, so far I love mine, however Ivy also seemed advanced and they all comment that I must be teaching her these skills hours on end...it's funny cause I had this ball toy that ivy liked playing with and she was the first one in the group to start grabbing, and not a lie all 10 mums went and bout the ball....it sold out at the local target so some mums even travelled and went to several baby stored to find it!!!! Also now ivy stands and holds onto furniture (she wobbly but can support her own weight if put next to the bath for example) and they call her super baby and tell their husbands and now they all practice standing hahaha!!! The thing is she is good at grabbing and standing and sitting but she doesn't coo much and she doesn't roll so I think all babies just develop at different rates and chose things to focus on. Whilst some of the mums worry cause their bub doesn't grab I worry ivy doesn't talk enough!! Anyway that was an essay! I hope you find some nice mums at a play group or something as its so nice to vent

Nala I had something to ask you but it's slipped my mind, ill post this and then read back to try and remember!!
    It's funny how all babies differ in their stages of development. I noticed with my two nephews, the elder one had more speech and reading skills before he had good motor skills but his little brother was better at moving around and playing with complex toys but didn't speak or read for ages

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving making up pureed food for my baby - so much fun! So far he's had carrot, sweet potato, zucchini and today started broccoli - definitely the least favourite and most messy so far lol!

I've been working hard for Orlando to have that 2 hour sleep in the morning and its just not working lol I need to persevere! The afternoon one he's pretty good now at sleeping 2 hours (waking only briefly for resettling). Got a nice bedtime routine established now with bath, bottle, food, story, rock to sleep, bed - yes I'm still putting him down asleep!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to start going to the gym and putting Ivy in crèche..ill look into it as sounds good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Ivy is wetting through her happy at night! I don't like to change her as it wakes her more...she is in the infant huggies nappies and she is 6.8kg at the moment so not officially ready for next size, but will the next size hold more or any other ideas!? Ideally id like her to stop drinking so much at night and I'm working on it but I think she is just going through a stage. She is distracted in the day and even though I feed with no TV in a quiet room with nursing beads she still seems to not take as much as she does at night.

We are on a 4 hour routine now, so only 4 feeds in the day and then 2 overnight, she has done 1 and none overnight before but that was before Hawaii!!

Good news is she is back to sleeping 11.5 hours at night. Bed at 7 up at 730 with 2 feeds....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I started solids....she seemed more interested in the spoon we will see how today goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Ok Ivy is wetting through her happy at night! I don't like to change her as it wakes her more...she is in the infant huggies nappies and she is 6.8kg at the moment so not officially ready for next size, but will the next size hold more or any other ideas!? Ideally id like her to stop drinking so much at night and I'm working on it but I think she is just going through a stage. She is distracted in the day and even though I feed with no TV in a quiet room with nursing beads she still seems to not take as much as she does at night.

We are on a 4 hour routine now, so only 4 feeds in the day and then 2 overnight, she has done 1 and none overnight before but that was before Hawaii!!

Good news is she is back to sleeping 11.5 hours at night. Bed at 7 up at 730 with 2 feeds....
    Nicsta we noticed that once we had a few nappies wet through it was time for the next size up (in Huggies). We went from newborn to infant and solved the problem then started wetting through infants so moved on to crawlers and problem solved. I think the crawlers are 6-11kg and we moved him into those when he was about 6.5kgs

Great news she is back to having those long sleeps at night