Closed Thread
Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #7

SL your amazing, hope your now getting some sleep and so is little O.

Dragon very cute!

I'm starting to freak about the flight...what will be will be....but 20 hours door to door is a long time with a bub...and she is an alert bub so I'm just hoping she sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    SL your amazing, hope your now getting some sleep and so is little O.

Dragon very cute!

I'm starting to freak about the flight...what will be will be....but 20 hours door to door is a long time with a bub...and she is an alert bub so I'm just hoping she sleeps
    Have an amazing time in Hawaii I am super jealous cant wait to go there one day!! Where abouts are you going and staying??

It is a long time with a bub but hopefully it will go quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Orlando had a formula bottle at 7.30...again he left about 30mls he had a quick nap, a massive poo - sludgy light green (is that normal)?? And now he's hungry again (ten past ten)...isn't formula supposed to keep them fuller for longer?? It seems he gets more full up from an EBM bottle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way nic I can't stop thinking about how bad I want to go to Hawaii lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Formula doesn't seem to make Ivy stay any fuller...at the moment she is going 3 - 3.5 hours between feeds, that's breast or formula.

Ivy is being pretty unsettled at the moment, I know she is tired but getting her to sleep is hard! For her to be content she needs 14 hours in 24 hours but yesterday due to her stupid shots and then we had to go to dinner at my parents she only got 13ish and man that one hour makes such a difference!

Which is why I am just freaking about the plane! Also tomorrow she is staying at mum and dads cause we need time to pack etc and that's prob gonna unsettle her more! I'm such a sleep nazi I think people ( my family) think I'm crazy, but I know she needs 11 hours at night & 3 in the day over 3-4 naps. People say well Ivy just needs to deal with it and nap for example in her pram or go to bed late....don't they get it that if she is grumpy it's not just her problem it's my problem and how can anyone have fun (for example out for dinner) with an unsettled baby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nic I agree with you it's so frickin hard dealing with an unsettled baby when you're out and like you said people just don't get it! Of course they need their sleep and would be grumpy without it even though the little munchkins fight to stay awake! Easier said than done but try not to stress too hard about the plane...you've got nowhere else to be and nothing else to do so you can just concentrate on Ivy's needs even if that means walking up and down the plane the whole time with her! Just think about Hawaii and how gorgeous it will be and how much fun you will have...I'm sure she'll sleep at some point and fingers crossed get a good enough sleep to be settled whilst on holiday. Big hugs! You're doing a great job xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thread # 7 hey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know we just keep going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like keeping in touch. Nic you will do fine on the flight I'm sure. Lots of snuggles and cuddles. I'm sure the hostesses will dote over her too.