+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    Luckily for me it was a stage at the time and she went back to having a day sleep, she is nearly four now and occasionally still has an arvo sleep on the week end, I dread it though because she doesn't go to bed till a ridiculous time at night

Hopefully it's just a stage for your little one, they were long long long days when she didn't sleep but was crabby!
    I'm relieved to hear it was a stage for your dd! Fingers crossed it'll just be a stage here too. Today dd napped from 1:45 until 5:20! I don't think we'll be getting her to bed any time soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

Mokeybear  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little guy is 26months and still sleeps for at least 3hrs during the day ... I find if he doesnt have a day sleep he sleeps horribly at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    @Mokeybear how did this turn out? Did your lo drop their sleep permanently? My 18 mo has just started refusing to go down for her nap until 2ish as well. I'm really hoping this isn't her trying to give up her sleep!
    If it helps my DS went through this and still day naps most days. I found it was a phase for him.