+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Pixie and Meld! Yeah, I would call. The young fellow who answered the phone initially put me through to another department who I guess had more 'authority' and was able to fix it up straight away I'm not the only one being held up so they tell me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's just annoying as I had nothing to hold it up. DH and I just earnt what we earnt, no child support and we got our tax back 2 weeks ago.

I understand at least if they were waiting on updates from anyone but they are not. Plus the child care was done so quickly and simply....I don't get why FTB would be do much slower.

Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an online letter this morning dated the 12th saying they'd looked at my claim but nothing could be done without our tax info....and both our tax stuff came through yesterday... Couldn't CL have waited a day before looking at it?! Guessing ours has gone back to the bottom of the pile....

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got ours on Monday. I was impressed with the turnaround as while i had done my tax ages ago, DH only did his last Thursday and the supp was in our account on Monday
    Pity it is all earmarked on our backyard reno and landscaping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    What did you all say when you called? I'm going to call tomorrow to find out what is going on.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    What did you all say when you called? I'm going to call tomorrow to find out what is going on.

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    I just called an asked about how my 12/13 supp payment is progressing. They will check your case and let you know if they are still waiting on info ie like the ATO or CSA etc

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    I just called an asked about how my 12/13 supp payment is progressing. They will check your case and let you know if they are still waiting on info ie like the ATO or CSA etc

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Basically the same. Think I said I was calling about the supps, I was wondering what mine was up to as I had heard most of my friends had got theirs...

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since I have finally found my paper work for 2011 child care can I still claim that?
    My son was in kindy and we have never claimed for it before

Thanks
    Reviews
    ours came thru a few weeks agoBUT I got a phone call from them yesterday asking wy I hadn't lodged a tax retur I tld them I didn't need to. they thought I wasworking an ive old them I havent worked since june 2011. she updated that now we are getting more supps paid to us plus school kids bonus. does this ound ight?? HELP!! that's total of 2300 we are now having paid to us in total including the school kids an sinle income family plus all the supps and arrears

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I called today and after 30 minutes on hold it through to someone that said its all there but she can put me through to someone who can see why it's so held up.

After 26 minutes on hold I to through to someone else who told me that they are just really held up and there is no way to push it through. Apparently for lump sum claims that's how it is. They can do a hardship push through for fortnightly FTB but not lump sum.

So frustrated......