+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My husbands always seems to come back before mine. Mine always comes about a week after...i think it has something to do with Centrelink maybe??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. Fixed to a nice amount and showing I'll get it on Wednesday. Hopefully DF will get his tax back by the end if the week

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a suggestion for those that did non-lodgement online, make sure you call and confirm that it's gone through. My tax was issued on Friday (although I haven't gotten it yet thanks to my own mistake on my bank account number ) and I expected the supplements to automatically be processed because Clink had my tax details and I'd updated DH's non-lodgement info.

Turns out that even though I had updated the system to show that DH had no income they still hadn't processed it even though I was told by a Clink rep that doing it the way I had would be enough.

So the long and the short of it is that you should call and double check no matter how you did it, because I called them and they did the process over the phone today, and I'm getting paid my supplements and back pay this Wednesday. It was basically done and dusted within a matter of minutes rather than waiting for weeks and getting nothing before I called to check it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Just a suggestion for those that did non-lodgement online, make sure you call and confirm that it's gone through. My tax was issued on Friday (although I haven't gotten it yet thanks to my own mistake on my bank account number ) and I expected the supplements to automatically be processed because Clink had my tax details and I'd updated DH's non-lodgement info.

Turns out that even though I had updated the system to show that DH had no income they still hadn't processed it even though I was told by a Clink rep that doing it the way I had would be enough.

So the long and the short of it is that you should call and double check no matter how you did it, because I called them and they did the process over the phone today, and I'm getting paid my supplements and back pay this Wednesday. It was basically done and dusted within a matter of minutes rather than waiting for weeks and getting nothing before I called to check it.
    I did my non-lodgement online and had the same issue as you. Called to confirm and it hadn't gone through so did it again over the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am yet to receive anything will give them another call later i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those wondering about Ccb -ccr
    Those payments usually don't go in until the end of the month early next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh's tax return just arrived. Hope it's not too long now. All nursery preparation is on hold until it comes in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Nope. Bank balance still $7.20 lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my tax appeared out of nowhere today, and cl is due in tomorrow - yay for bills paid and baby shopping can start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH did his tax June 29th and I did my non lodgement on July 2nd. My supps and arrears have just shown up this morning to be paid on Thurs with my normal payment