+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    https://por.ato.gov.au/PORWeb/Progre...acyView&pid=71

This is a link to the ATO website where you can track your refund/tax assessment. I thought those waiting for tax returns might find it useful.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

babybabycakes  (18-07-2013),ProudMumma34  (18-07-2013),~BEXTER~  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My supps were not showing, so I called centrelink AGAIN today, they fella I had, went through the non lodgement process on the phone with me, even though I did it on the phone with 2 other staff people over the past 2 weeks, I sent in my ATO non lodgement, anyway we went through it, he put me on hold, came back and said that has gone through and told me the amount I am getting on Monday.

He said it had to be redone because theyr recieved the ATO info, so it needed to be redone on phone or online.

Anyway online centrelink I see my payment for money, for supps, is it meant to be listed as Arrears ?

Im getting over $10,000, bare in mind I did not get last yrs.

All sups, rent assistance, FTB A, FTB B all show as arrears, so its meant to display thatway ?

So Im getting well over 10k, as it shows amount and to be paid on Monday, now Im wondering if they screwed something up.

I have 4 kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes it's arrears. 10k sounds like a lot, but for 2 years I guess it's ok.
    No idea. I get around 2k a year for 2 kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    My supps were not showing, so I called centrelink AGAIN today, they fella I had, went through the non lodgement process on the phone with me, even though I did it on the phone with 2 other staff people over the past 2 weeks, I sent in my ATO non lodgement, anyway we went through it, he put me on hold, came back and said that has gone through and told me the amount I am getting on Monday.

He said it had to be redone because theyr recieved the ATO info, so it needed to be redone on phone or online.

Anyway online centrelink I see my payment for money, for supps, is it meant to be listed as Arrears ?

Im getting over $10,000, bare in mind I did not get last yrs.

All sups, rent assistance, FTB A, FTB B all show as arrears, so its meant to display thatway ?

So Im getting well over 10k, as it shows amount and to be paid on Monday, now Im wondering if they screwed something up.

I have 4 kids.
    Do you get ftb paid annually?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Can someone tell me if the only way I can let them know about non lodgement if I don't do it online would be over the phone?

Online never works for me and I don't want to spend an hour on my mobile going through it with them so is there another option?

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ring closer to when line closes or really early you should get through more quicker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your only other option is to go in to an office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Thanks. I'll try ring tomorrow and if it takes too long I will go in Monday. The kids will probably be more behaved out than at home with me on the phone.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a look at that link and mine just says it was done in the 11th it takes around 12 days to process and can take up to 30 days. If they need more information they will call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone help me out im confused with this ftb supplement my daughters 6 and im a single dad on single parenting have been since she came into my care jan 2012 , i havnt worked so i dont need to lodge a tax return, i went onto centrelink and did that advise of non lodgement about 2 or 3 days ago and when do that assess it all? Its all really confusing.