+ Reply to Thread
    Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Possible TMI - intense pain in groin after running

Hi all,

I did a workout today and a part of that was a 1.6km run. With about 400m left I started to get pain - essentially just behind the pubic hair area (but inside my body) I think uterine pain, buy I am not sure.

Anyway, I finished the run and went to the toilet - as the pain was so bad I was struggling to walk - a bit difficult to talk about with a male trainer and the was some pinkish fluid.

I went home and the pain is still there, and even when I cough it is there and intensified when I cough. I also went to the toilet again and there is much more pinkish fluid - slightly darker than before.

It is not my period as that was 2 weeks ago. I am still in a bit of pain now.

Any ideas about what it is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I think I sometimes get this!

With me it feels quite like intense AF cramps and usually comes on whilst running also. No idea what it is and it usually goes away after 10-15 minutes.

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You're right - it was exactly like AF cramps, but mine lasted 24 hours and I still had a bit of pinkish this morning.

I am desperate to know what could have caused it as I don't want to have to stop exercising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    24 hours is a long time! I also didn't have any pinkness - perhaps you were exercising harder than me

I would definitely ask someone about that if it happens again. If this is the first time it has happened might just be one of those one off things.

If you do find out I would love to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    anyone else have any answers?