+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    WTF - is she a cat?!?
    I know right, it grosses me out every time she does it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DmansMummy View Post
    One girl I worked with for about 5 years was seriously the dumbest person I have ever met. Everyone in the office used to laugh at the stupid things she said and did and even the boss said that she only hired her because she knew no one else would and felt sorry for her lol

Anyway I have many many stories from those 5 years, but the best one is as follows: (not really weird or gross but funny as)

She had her own office down the hall, the rest of us were in a larger room all together. One day, we heard a horrified scream come from the direction of her office and she came running down the hallway and into our room, looking pale and disgusted. After a few minutes to calm down, she explained that she was in love with Vin Diesel (something we all already knew) and had decided to put her work time to good use and google up pics and info on him. It was about the time that his movie "triple x" came out, so she decided to put the phrase "XXX" into google images and was absolutely horrified at the pictures that came up in her search
    Bahahahahahahahahaha...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I worked with a guy who ate what he called 'poor man's spaghetti marinara'.

It was tinned spaghetti, mixed with tinned tuna, microwaved in a coffee mug.
    Oh dear lord... blergh.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've worked with a few VERY weird people in my time, but the two that stand out are:

We'll call him Telco Guy... We worked in a call centre for a very large Telco company. Here are a few of his finest moments:

- Came to work wheezing. Porgressively got worse over the course of a couple of hours, until his lips started turning blue!! While waiting for the ambulance to arrive we asked him what he'd been doing that day. He explained that he'd spent an hour or so cleaning his whole bathroom with a poweful mould remover...he hadn't wanted the smell to get into the rest of his apartment, so had kept the bathroom door closed, and hadn't opened a window!!!! He was off fow a couple of days after that one.

- Over a period of about 3 weeks, he started talking louder and louder into his headset, and complaining to customers that he couldn't hear them properly...it got to the point that no-one within a 10 desk radius around him could work properly as he was shouting down the phone line all day. Manager told him to take the arvo off and go to a Dr about his hearing. Turns out he'd lost the end of a Q-tip in his ear several weeks prior and it had festered in his ear, causing an ear infection and the ear canal to pretty much close over with the swelling!!

- He went on his dinner break, and a couple of hours later started shaking and vomiting uncontrollably...again, an ambulance was called. When questioned about what he'd eaten it turns out he'd microwaved his dinner...in a polystrene container! We dug it out of the bin and found that the polystyrene had turned black and melted up through the middle of his partially eaten dinner! Just as well he hadn't finished it, but still, how could he not have noticed, and who microwaves polystyrene!!

- The funniest though, was one day we were all given promotional slinkys. He was casually playing with his while on a phone call, next minute I hear choking sounds, and he has somehow managed to get the slinky caught around his neck and tangled in the headset, effectively strangling himself!

Such a strange kid!

And the gross one - was a lawyer I worked with. She would go to the gym most lunch breaks, good for her! But she obviously didn't shower afterwards...you'd have to ask a question, and she'd come and stand at your desk...he crotch level with your face and all you could smell was the most overpowering disgusting salmon fish smell...it used to make me want to barf! So gross! I soon learnt to save all my questions for the morning..before her gym visit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A co worker's husband came into work and she introduced us. I had a chat with him briefly since his wife and I worked quite closely. The next day she came in and told me the husband said he'd been checking out my **** as I had leaned over my desk to get something. So creepy. I said nothing (I was really young at the time but more senior than her and lacked the life experience to say the appropriate thing). Then she came in one day and said her husband was having fantasies about the three of us together. At that point I said I was not comfortable and then she came in with a huge bunch of flowers from her hubby for me. CRINGE!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry mine might top the worst, my friend worked in a bank in nz, there was a surprise party for a girl one friday night organised by the bank manager who had a good heart. Anyway so they were all sitting there in the dark, heard the birthday girl come in and go upstairs, after a while somebody was nominated to go and check up on the situation, and there she was naked and cat food smeared all over her crotch and two cats eating the food. Needless to say she never came back to work on monday, positively revolting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wtf???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Sorry mine might top the worst, my friend worked in a bank in nz, there was a surprise party for a girl one friday night organised by the bank manager who had a good heart. Anyway so they were all sitting there in the dark, heard the birthday girl come in and go upstairs, after a while somebody was nominated to go and check up on the situation, and there she was naked and cat food smeared all over her crotch and two cats eating the food. Needless to say she never came back to work on monday, positively revolting
    Whoaaaa!!!! I just spat out my tea - just whoa!!!!!!!
    She might get along quite nicely with the palm licking lady??!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

chookylaa  (06-07-2013),αληθη  (06-07-2013),jagamoe  (06-07-2013),mushiedaina  (07-07-2013),siennasyummymummyxxx  (07-07-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    O__o...
    Was this at her place or at work?

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    This is a fantastic topic.

A boss of mine once... She was a loon. She was OTT nice to you one second and literally a crazy ***** the next. She was probably late 40s. She had recently split with her husband and in one of her OTT 'wants to be your bestie' moods she took me to one of those Internet kiosks in a shopping centre to show me her online dating profile and this 'hottie' 20 year old that was talking to her and proceeded to talk at me about the most inappropriate and uncomfortable things. It still makes me uncomfortable to this day.