+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im struggling to think of any stories, which makes me think that I am the weirdo at work... :sly:

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

    Ashram  (07-07-2013),HugsBunny  (07-07-2013),michellek  (08-07-2013),Shoopuf  (07-07-2013),tormyxxx  (05-07-2013),twotrunks  (05-07-2013)

  3. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,311
    Thanks
    2,387
    Thanked
    4,599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A woman who worked in the office next to me used to buy two sausage rolls for lunch from the lunch trolley everyday. Around two hours after said purchase she would visit ladies room (third cubicle) and, well, suffice to say carnage ensued.

    Every. Single. Day.

    Probably more gross than weird.

    The person who thought shoving huge amounts of toilet paper on top of their 'deposit' would compensate for the lack of flushing was also probably more gross than weird.

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,219
    Thanks
    2,842
    Thanked
    1,467
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    WTF - is she a cat?!?
    Hahaha! This and zombie_eyes post made me laugh so hard I almost woke up the baby!

    Sent from my telecommunications device.

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked
    733
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Im struggling to think of any stories, which makes me think that I am the weirdo at work... :sly:
    Lol I was thinking the same thing haha

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,870
    Thanks
    3,034
    Thanked
    5,843
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I worked with a guy who ate what he called 'poor man's spaghetti marinara'.

    It was tinned spaghetti, mixed with tinned tuna, microwaved in a coffee mug.

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I worked with a guy who ate what he called 'poor man's spaghetti marinara'.

    It was tinned spaghetti, mixed with tinned tuna, microwaved in a coffee mug.
    That is horrendous!

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I once had to use a colleagues computer while she was on leave. In her google search history was 'genital herpes'.

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some of these are really gross and weird! I have worked with a few weirdos but the one that comes to mind was when I was about 19/20. I worked sleepover shifts as a youth worker and always worked with another person in the house. This one lady took a 'liking' to me and started saying inappropriate things when we were on shift together. Things like 'ooh you just brushed past me and touched my b00b' ... Or when I had finished in the shower and was going to bed (in a separate room thank god) she told me she wanted to quickly have a shower after me so she could 'smell me in there' ..... Ummmmmm WTF?
    Needless to say I was quickly onto my manager with a harassment claim!
    She creeped me out!

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    One girl I worked with for about 5 years was seriously the dumbest person I have ever met. Everyone in the office used to laugh at the stupid things she said and did and even the boss said that she only hired her because she knew no one else would and felt sorry for her lol

    Anyway I have many many stories from those 5 years, but the best one is as follows: (not really weird or gross but funny as)

    She had her own office down the hall, the rest of us were in a larger room all together. One day, we heard a horrified scream come from the direction of her office and she came running down the hallway and into our room, looking pale and disgusted. After a few minutes to calm down, she explained that she was in love with Vin Diesel (something we all already knew) and had decided to put her work time to good use and google up pics and info on him. It was about the time that his movie "triple x" came out, so she decided to put the phrase "XXX" into google images and was absolutely horrified at the pictures that came up in her search

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DmansMummy For This Useful Post:

    DesperatelySeekingSleep  (06-07-2013)

  12. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,806
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DmansMummy View Post
    One girl I worked with for about 5 years was seriously the dumbest person I have ever met. Everyone in the office used to laugh at the stupid things she said and did and even the boss said that she only hired her because she knew no one else would and felt sorry for her lol

    Anyway I have many many stories from those 5 years, but the best one is as follows: (not really weird or gross but funny as)

    She had her own office down the hall, the rest of us were in a larger room all together. One day, we heard a horrified scream come from the direction of her office and she came running down the hallway and into our room, looking pale and disgusted. After a few minutes to calm down, she explained that she was in love with Vin Diesel (something we all already knew) and had decided to put her work time to good use and google up pics and info on him. It was about the time that his movie "triple x" came out, so she decided to put the phrase "XXX" into google images and was absolutely horrified at the pictures that came up in her search
    Haha, oh the poor girl!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Share your breastfeeding success stories....
    By cassieh in forum Celebrate breastfeeding
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 14:06
  2. Spin off- do you regift? Share your regifting stories!
    By acerbaby in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 17:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!