+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine isn't weird, just gross.

There is a guy I work with who's breath is so bad you can literally smell it from across down the hallway. His office is about 3m away from mine and I can smell it from there. It's foul!! If he ever comes to my office I also say "just on the way to the kitchen so walk with me!" so the smell doesn't get trapped haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    The receptionist at my old job was a 60 year old lady and really weird.... the type that you would always get 'stuck' talking to. She would tell you all gory details about her ailing health as well as about the daughter she had, who she hated!

Anyway, the worst was when she would start telling you about her prolapse vagina! Eeekkkk "oops gotta go I think I hear my phone ringing!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Where to start!
    - in my work we have these columns here and there throughout an open plan office, they are covered in like a textured concrete- lovely right? anyway, an older male coworker routinely uses these to file his nails
    - one particular older woman has regular tantrums and by asking her to do routine work stuff I have made her yell and leave in tears three times, leaving me completely confused
    - same person farts loudly and often but never excuses herself and once...ahem...followed through! She then went home, showered etc and came back and told everyone what happened.
    - one guy is always drinking protein shakes to help him bulk up (no discernible change in 3 years) and I caught him once licking a spilled bit of protein shake directly off a desk that is used by multiple people every day
    -a lovely but strange lady often sings her sentences and apologises to inanimate objects

Don't want to say much more online but yeah, I work with some interesting characters!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only thing I could add is the one time an embryologist at work 'saw the light' and sent a group email to everyone in the company with the opening line

'Have you ever wondered why your hair is blonde, or brunette'. The email was full of words in CAPITAL LETTERS and random PRAISE sentences and things.

Again- an embryologist. Really awkward.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJorre For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Where to start!
    - same person farts loudly and often but never excuses herself and once...ahem...followed through! She then went home, showered etc and came back and told everyone what happened.
    Bahaha!

My DH also worked with a lady who farted and followed through. I'm unsure why she shared this information with DH (he walked past her in the street as she was leaving to go home and change her duds and told him).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Best thread ever

Mine is;

A college asks me to go to the toilet with him every time he needs go go because he is too scared to go alone. Whats worse is he always looks me straight in the eye when he chucks a bog. *shudder*

Wait...

Thats my four year old. I dont have a job!!!

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*
    Lol, I got to 'wait...' and was thinking 'ds2 (4 yo) is the same, how strange!'

Thanks for the giggle

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (07-07-2013),Zombie_eyes  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Bahaha!

My DH also worked with a lady who farted and followed through. I'm unsure why she shared this information with DH (he walked past her in the street as she was leaving to go home and change her duds and told him).
    Oh dear lord! Who are these people?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Best thread ever

Mine is;

A college asks me to go to the toilet with him every time he needs go go because he is too scared to go alone. Whats worse is he always looks me straight in the eye when he chucks a bog. *shudder*

Wait...

Thats my four year old. I dont have a job!!!

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*
    Bahaha!!! That's gold!!

I was thinking WTF did you go with him???.... When I was reading the eye contact bit. Love it

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (07-07-2013),HugsBunny  (07-07-2013),Zombie_eyes  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a weird lady at my work who licks her hands from the palm to the fingertips and wipes her face, yukk!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6111 View Post
    There is a weird lady at my work who licks her hands from the palm to the fingertips and wipes her face, yukk!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    WTF - is she a cat?!?

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (05-07-2013),HugsBunny  (07-07-2013),αληθη  (05-07-2013),jenjenOo  (05-07-2013),lisa6111  (06-07-2013),MissusMac  (05-07-2013),Moxy  (05-07-2013),Pumpkin1106  (05-07-2013),tormyxxx  (05-07-2013)