I'll add a few more:
- A guy aged in his 50's who had a photo of himself on his desk. No one else in the photo, just him with a beaming smile. He would answer the phone "hello hello hello hello hello" and then before hanging up he'd say "b-bye" about five times too.
- I've worked with two different older men who had the flaky dead skin on their head and picked at it to the point of bleeding. It's very offputting to look someone in the eye when they have blood oozing out of their bald noggin.
- A guy who was an absolute nightmare from the moment he was employed (he was a warehouse supervisor). He got busted for having a naked woman as his wallpaper on his PC and for downloading p.orn. He would drive the forklift around like a maniac, and sometimes just relax in it for a siesta while his offsider did all the work. And his constantly used catch phrase was "good darts". WTF does that mean
- a guy who would stink out the office by insisting on shutting the window every time he pooped (to trap the smell in). Sometimes up to five times a day.
- a guy who would always slam the phone down really hard after every call. Good call, bad call - didn't matter. It was the kind of slamming you'd expect someone to do if they had the most infuriating call of their life - every time.