+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default *Spin off* Share your weirdo work colleague stories!

A spin off from my thread about a work colleague eating cake out of the bin.

Here's a place for all to share funny stories about weird people they have worked with

Fire away!

I'll be back later to add some of mine (after working in offices for 12 years, I have many).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yuck! Mines more discussing then weird.....

My old boss was bald and had flakey skin and when he was thinking or just standing around doing nothing he would pick at the flakey, scabby bits on his head... 😳

He also left a dirty bandaid on the customer service counter one day. He flat out denied it but I knew it was him because I saw him wearing it earlier.

Needles to say I kept a can of Oust on my desk at all times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Needless*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just realised I have a story from just last week:

I was telling my boss how my neck problems were improving since I've been having treatments the last few weeks.

He asked me to come into his office and without warning, grabbed me from behind and attempted to crack my back! He is 73 years old

Thanks pal.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (03-07-2013),Zombie_eyes  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post

My old boss was bald and had flakey skin and when he was thinking or just standing around doing nothing he would pick at the flakey, scabby bits on his head... 😳

He also left a dirty bandaid on the customer service counter one day. He flat out denied it but I knew it was him because I saw him wearing it earlier.

Needles to say I kept a can of Oust on my desk at all times!
    ewwww thats foul....esp the flaky dead skin!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post

Ewwwwwwwww!! Not quite the same, more the opposite really. But I had a boss who had REALLY long hair. So long it was straw-ish and unhealthy. Each time I'd ask her a question she'd lean over my shoulder to show me. And her gross hair would go all over me and my desk. Blergh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to share an office with a coworker and it was a dungeon type office - no window, no air circulating etc. She used to eat her lunch at her desk every day which wouldn't have bothered me if it wasn't tinned salmon! Every single day! Yuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!! So smelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was strange to me. We had a lady come for a job in childcare and she had those spacers in her ears and our director was worried about them and she said it's no problem she takes the spacers out and just tucks where the hole is up and around the rest of her earlobe it looked so strange I've never seen it before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    That award would have to go to one of the older guys I used to work with.

After watching a doco on the human body and not really paying attention to what was being said he come to work and proceeded to tell me and another female work colleague how and why we menstruate. He was way off. According to him the fingers on the fallopian tubes rub against the ovaries causing them to bleed. Sad thing is the other female believed him.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Chunkydunks; 03-07-2013 at 15:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We had a guy who used to recycle his chewy.

At the end of the day he'd place it on the desktop computer and then the next day he'd chew it again. Groooooooss.

There was a corporate challenge where you had to walk 10000 steps a day. On a Sunday he spent the entire day walking, so much so that he injured himself and couldn't come to work on Monday- he actually owned up to it.

Then when I mentioned to the group that I was selling my car, he just piped up and said he'd buy it-just like that. No questions asked. He didn't know what sort of car I had nor had he ever seen it. (and no in the end he didn't buy it).

Um... He also used to do that phlegm sucky disguisting noise when you've got a blocked nose.

Oh, every thing about him was wrong wrong wrong.