+ Reply to Thread

Default Chance to win 1 of 4 $50 Coles & Myer voucher - Online survey first time parents

My name is Kim Vuong from the School of Psychology and Counselling at Queensland University of Technology.

I’m conducting an Honours research project as part of my program about parents’ perception on the safety of baby nursery furniture and the influences it has on intentions to enact safe behaviours to prevent injury. I am looking for new and expecting parents (both mothers and fathers with a child less 12 months and under) to complete a questionnaire (approximately 45 minutes) that will be available to complete online.

Participants will receive an article from CHOICE magazine on safety tips for certain baby nursery furniture and will also go in the draw to win 1 of 4 $50 Coles and Myer vouchers.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the link below http://survey.qut.edu.au/f/177112/f953/

Please feel free to forward this email to any of your friends and family who may be interested in this study!

Please note that this study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (1300000018).

Many thanks for your consideration of this request.

Kind regards,

Kim Vuong

All parents with a child 3 years or under may now participate also!
    You also do not need to be first time parents