+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Textbooks Cert III Bus Admin

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has done the Cert III Bus Admin and can tell me whether the textbooks for the Word/Outlook units like Organise Schedules and write simple documents are really necessary??

Yes, I know they are listed as required but in my experience it isn't always the case TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did the course a few years ago & we used the textbooks almost every class - ie you are asked to go to page '....' and answer the questions. This would be a little hard without the books. Write simple documents, from memory, you have to create letters and other documents in word etc - the information and guidelines for these exercises come from the textbooks. These are assessed. I guess you could share with a friend but the teacher is likely to get frustrated if you do it every week.

Maybe don't buy them until after you have attended the first class & see what you think/what the teacher says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm actually studying via distance so no classes. I bit the bullet and just ordered the books today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kpet View Post
    I'm actually studying via distance so no classes. I bit the bullet and just ordered the books today.
    May I ask who you are studying through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did mine via distance and there was never a text book in sight, all online using flash - it was great! (I used Origin HR/Upskill T2)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing it through OTEN (Tafe NSW) as after looking at different providers it was the cheapest option. For example doing the exact same course through SEEK learning was more than double the course fee