+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mines in my bank today normal pay in a couple of days nice surprise since I haven't been able to log in to the centrelink site

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I though they were scraping the school bonus? Or is that still happening? Confused...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    This will be the last one if Abbott gets in littleblessing.

I got my FTB yesterday and didn't get it? so it's 4-17 July?

We send our kids public and it's a constant drain of money, far from free. Uniforms for 2 growing kids, shoes, bags, school fees, school supplies, bus money for a million events, money for craft, sport, P&C. It's never ending.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (03-07-2013),OurLittleBlessing  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu 2 View Post
    School fees for public schools in WA is voluntary , they still send a bill but they cannot make you pay or contact you to pay it. The costs for excursions and other activities are compulsory if you child wants to participate.
    Ours were meant to be voluntary too (even said that on the bill thing) but they still tried to force us to pay them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    School fees for public schools in WA is voluntary , they still send a bill but they cannot make you pay or contact you to pay it. The costs for excursions and other activities are compulsory if you child wants to participate.
    At DS's old school (in QLD) they made up name and shame posters of all families that hadn't paid the voluntary levy and plastered them out side the kids classrooms. What a way to guilt parents into to pay something that is VOLUNTARY hey!?

We send our kids public and it's a constant drain of money, far from free. Uniforms for 2 growing kids, shoes, bags, school fees, school supplies, bus money for a million events, money for craft, sport, P&C. It's never ending.

Same here. I worked out i've paid over $600 on excursions and fees so far this year. It's insanely expensive despite being 'free'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    At DS's old school (in QLD) they made up name and shame posters of all families that hadn't paid the voluntary levy and plastered them out side the kids classrooms. What a way to guilt parents into to pay something that is VOLUNTARY
    I didn't think they'd be allowed to do that.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mine is in Friday yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I didn't think they'd be allowed to do that.
    I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to but did anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is friday too..but it annoys me how they work it out..I get $153 as I have shared care (me 65% ex dh 35%) so he gets the rest. ..yet he doesn't buy anything for her for school..but that's for another thread lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meljemillie View Post
    Mine is friday too..but it annoys me how they work it out..I get $153 as I have shared care (me 65% ex dh 35%) so he gets the rest. ..yet he doesn't buy anything for her for school..but that's for another thread lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's stupid same thing happens to my sister but yes another thread lol