+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Cold and flu tablets - the behind the counter pharmacy ones, lots of water during the day, hot steamy showers and a good night sleep (10-12 hours(. I find a decent sleep has the biggest impact on making me feel better.
    There's such a thing as 10-12 hours sleep??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bone Broth (recommend organic bones). Turn it into a soup for something more delicious. You will be surprised! And whole chicken broth turned into soup (I usually go an Asian style soup so you can pack it full of garlic & ginger).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JungleMum For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (02-07-2013)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Regular hot showers where I sit on the floor and just breathe in the steam and cough/blow the snot and mucus out as much as possible. As soon as you get out it gets all blocked again but at least you have cleared a heap whilst in there. I have like 6 showers a day when I am sick like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Regular hot showers where I sit on the floor and just breathe in the steam and cough/blow the snot and mucus out as much as possible. As soon as you get out it gets all blocked again but at least you have cleared a heap whilst in there. I have like 6 showers a day when I am sick like that.
    I agree I love a hot hot shower when blocked up, or any kind of sick actually!!

I also second the cold and flu tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Does it work?
    Yes it does. If I feel like I'm coming down with something I drink it every few hours. Have fought heaps of things off or only gotten a mild version of whatever it is plenty of times. It's a staple in our house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great tips, thanks! I was planning on trying the olive leaf oil so will get onto that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    Swisse vitamins Immune Defense ... take it daily and increase dose if a cold hits and the colds only last a couple of days. I also take Ethical Nutrients Sinus and Hayfever daily to keep sinus issues away as I suffer badly if my sinus becomes blocked. Swear by both of these products.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am going to try these now. I suffer with horrible sinus issues (takes nothing for them to get blocked) and if I can take something to try and ward if off, even better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Mod-RaryGirl  (30-06-2013)