+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    The kids get a party. DP and I might have a bbq and drinks with friends and family for ours on the weekend closest to who ever's birthday it is, but not always and usually on big number birthdays. We will usually buy takeaway for our birthdays with the birthday person choosing dinner. I make sure there is a cake and happy birthday sung for all birthdays on the actual day. When it comes to mine though I missed out on one for my actual birthday and DP ended up getting my mum to get one for me for a family bbq we had organised for the weekend after I got upset over no cake. Its not the cake exactly, more so the tradition I felt like I missed out on.

This year we are going to be away on holidays for my birthday so I might pack a Coles mud cake to take away just in case. (we are going camping and will have a fridge with us)

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My birthday is 2 days after Christmas so it's always a bit of a letdown - I keep it low key because I know everyone is partied out by that stage. I usually do a BBQ with friends or lunch out somewhere.

DH tries to make a fuss as he knows I like it but he's a bit clueless really.