+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can a gender scan at 27 weeks be wrong??

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have strong feeling that I am having a boy the whole way ( I have two daughters). At my 20 week scan they were unable/wouldn't tell me the gender, so we had another scan done at 27 weeks cause we really wanted to know and was told 90% we are having a girl but I just cant get rid of the feeling its a boy. With both my daughters we were told girl at the 20 week scan and I never doubted it. Could they be wrong or is my feelings just wrong???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you have a pic? Id say at 27 weeks it would be pretty accurate.
    Could it be (and sorry if this sounds harsh) that you really want a boy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know what you mean we have been shown twice that this one is a girl but I can't shake the feeling it's boy. To the point where we have kept it secret till birth cause I would be so embarrassed with everyone if I told everyone it's a girl and its born a boy.

It doesn't help my OB can't see to find her genitals at our appointments as she keeps her legs closed. He does say if there was a penis we would see it here and points...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have a pic. That is the other thing he never showed us at all, he said he couldn't see cause the legs were crossed, so he went back to the face then next thing he said from what i just saw when the legs opened its a girl but when he said that he was already back on the face again it was so fast. I really don't have a preferred gender, girls is all I know and would love another one but I just cant shake the feeling I have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Emma, my friend was told by the sonographer that is was a girl, she went out and bought a truckload of pink and when Sebastian was born.... Well, he was a boy! They don't always get it right!