+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Whilst on maternity leave (waiting for bub to exit) I get up at 6am, make his breaky and coffee as he showers, get his uniform ready (socks, undies all out and waiting) and make his lunch for him...

I don't make my own lunch at the same time as I'm home all day and we don't have school kids so don't make school lunches. I purely get up at 6am to feed him.

However, he cooks dinner for me when I can't be bothered, he made breaky wraps from scratch (including the wraps themselves) on the weekend. He certainly shows the love back to me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sometimes I will make his lunch from the night before butnmost the time he buys though once I'm on maternity leave I will make his lunch or din for work every day as will need to cut out. Plus if I don't make it he wont

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't make his lunch but once or twice a week he has left overs, we have lunch with him usually once or twice a week and the other times he has business lunches or if he's too busy buys something when he has time at the deli next door to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish my hubby could take left overs. He drives for a living though so eats most if his lunch out on the road so sandwiches are easier for him. AFM though, I take leftovers whenever we have the which I love be quad it's often a hit tasty lunch without the big price tag of buying lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. I am usually busy organizing the kids in the morning so he prepares his breakfast and packs his lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope never have! My DH likes variety so some weeks it's sandwiches and other weeks he cooks up a big batch of meals to take for the week (eg curries etc).

He likes to think he's hard done by because his sister makes all her hubby's lunches for him but if he waits for me to do it he will be a hungry boy.

I'm not his mother and he manages fine without me doing it for him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    If i have time i do. Usually if i am organized enough i make him a ham sandwich and cut up a tomato and put in in a separate container. I hate soggy sandwiches. If not he takes the stuff with him and makes it at work,

Thanks
    Reviews
    my dh would never like this{{]italic}} i think it comes from years of working trains and needed tucker boxes for work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I make his lunch most days... But we are a sickly in love couple and I write love notes with his lunch to make him smile whilst eating his food

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do. I have the time being a SAHM of 1 easy child.