+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hubby makes mine when he makes his... Lol I cook dinner etc so lunches (and breakfast) is his job. When I'm a SAHM I'll sort out the lunches for myself and bub but hubby likes to be in control of his own generally so I'll only do his if he wants me to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't, because he refuses to take a packed lunch. He's extremely fussy at the best of times... and thinks the bread will either go "stale or soggy," no matter what (no matter what the fillings are, whether they're in a little esky or a lunchbox or whatever... they'll ALWAYS go either stale or soggy apparently... lol).

I would though... I'd just make it when I make DD's lunch for school, or prep mine for work (I sometimes take, sometimes buy for myself).

I wouldn't do as my mother did though - get up extra early to make sure his breakfast was made, his lunch was made and packed, and his uniform laid out before work. No freaking way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep sure do. He takes a salad container, tin of tuna, chobani yoghurt and container of nuts every day. His work has free fruit so he helps himself. I also send him off with a microwave container with measured out oats so he makes porridge for breakfast. I put it together when I do the kids lunches for the next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll happily send leftovers but won't pack him a lunch. I do the kids lunches in the morning but DH leaves at 6am and I'm just not getting up that early to do it. He doesn't like it made the night before so if you're that fussy you miss out. I don't remember the last time he made me lunch. His mother was not happy with me but I got over it haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pina Colada View Post
    Yep sure do. He takes a salad container, tin of tuna, chobani yoghurt and container of nuts every day. His work has free fruit so he helps himself. I also send him off with a microwave container with measured out oats so he makes porridge for breakfast. I put it together when I do the kids lunches for the next day.
    I love how healthy his lunch and breakfast are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I do but only because he would happily live on a diet of dim sims and send us broke that way!
    On the weekend I make a big batch of something and pack/freeze it up for the week. This week he is having burritos but it varies between cacciatore, cannelloni, lasagna, minestrone & sandwiches to toast, Asian noodle salad etc.
    You would think that would be enough but DH is very active with sport and a tradie so that also goes with about 2 pieces of fruit, a box of shapes for the week, muesli bar, any baked thing I have made or bought AND the left overs from the week
    I font really mind as I cook for myself at the same time BUT I so hate having to chase up my Tupperware!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdk View Post
    Haha. I don't make my dh's lunch though just the other day he complained that all his colleagues had their lunch made by their mums or their wives. I told him he was welcome to get his mum to make his lunch anytime.
    Df tried this on me too. After some choice words he now packs his own lunch every morning

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pina Colada View Post
    Can I marry you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't because 1. he'd hate whatever I would pack for him, 2. his taste changes all the time & I ain't got no time for that lol and 3. he hates to carry things into work

he always gets asked why I don't pack his lunch & make his breakfast, at work!! mostly by older colleagues
    DH & I agree that he takes care of that, no issues. I'll sort out the kids and myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont usually but I have started to. He used to buy subway every single day. It really annoyed me, I dont want to think about all the wasted money.. The last week and a bit I have made him two cottage cheese and salad rolls and packed a chocolate biscuit or two as well as a small container of grain wave type chips.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast