+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep.. I make my husbands lunch. He gets meat and salad (baby spinach, 1/2 avocado, mushroom, cheese, egg, cucumber and sometimes onion) I also send a banana, a mandarine and a yoghurt.
    He loves it.
    I make myself a chicken, cheese and lettuce sandwich at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I ensure that there are frozen meals or leftovers available and DP takes it from there. That being said, he put on a load of washing last night but only because he needed to wash his footy gear for today. Then he only hung his footy gear and kindly left the rest for me to hang (on top of the load of baby stuff I had already done) with an 8 week old baby. So if he wants to play like that he will continue to make his own lunch. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No. He makes mine! Although this will probably change when I go on maternity leave and I will do his lunch more, when I have the energy!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 30-06-2013 at 11:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope. He has always made his own. Mostly he takes leftovers so not much organisation required.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! No.

If anyone was going to make someone lunch in this house it would be more likely that he would make mine

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nope, DP has always made his own lunches. He knows what he feels like from day to day so he makes and packs it himself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way! DH usually takes leftovers from the previous night's dinner (which I cook) plus extras. It's part of his usual routine to pack his work bag the night before as he leaves home at 3am.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i do. It is a money saver and healthier than him buying from the smoko truck. After dinner one of us will put left overs in a container, i will also put a piece of fruit, whatever cake/slice i have made, his coffee cup and drink in his esky bag ready for him to grab on his way out the door at 5am.
    Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    He mostly packs his own (no microwave or nearby shops) but sometimes I do. Sometimes he packs mine, it just depends on what's happening that evening (we leave too early to do it in the morning), if I'm busy with DS, he will pack, if he is I will pack.

I used to leave him leftovers for days/ evenings when I was at work and he was home (farm) but he mostly left them and went to his mothers to get fed! I don't bother anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I do because he has left overs so I dish out dinner and his lunch at the same time and hand him the container to put in the fridge as we clear up after dinner.

If I don't I tell him what's in the fridge or he can buy his own or sometimes he comes home for lunch.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast