+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Salma77- How did your acupuncture go today?

I hope everyone else is going well.

AFM I am having a bit of a down day, AF is due tomorrow (or at least it should if the acupuncture worked) so I POAS and it was a typical BFN, although I still have that feeling it is wrong but I think that is just denial lol.
    I will give myself a few more months of trying but I know I have to stop one day.
    JUst feeling down that it may never happen for me and I am worried I am going to miss this great years with dd by being consumed about ttc number 2.

Anyway enough of me rambling, hoope everyone has a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    It went ok no blockages just v tense have been given some tea n some herbs so lets see what happens. She did say it would b gd if hubby had it done but he doesn't like needles but may get him to take herbs. Going bk Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi how is everyone going? It's been quiet in here. Wish I had good news to report but still no luck on the conceiving front. My DS turned 4 and had a great birthday but it makes me think that even if we are blessed at some stage with a second, they will be at least 5 years apart. Not what we had planned and for the bit of a control freak that I am I find it hard to know that my life while still amazing is not totally going according to plan! Anyway, trying to stay positive, have a great weekend ladies xx
    Last edited by bel2466; 10-08-2013 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone How are you all. Sorry I haven't been around for a while.

Salma - Interesting to read about your experience with acupuncture. I did it with my first cycle of IVF but I didn't like it. I found it didn't relax me at all and if anything I was more anxious, but looking back this could also be because it was my first round of IVF. I was told that my belly area was cold and I needed to warm it up, I can't remember what they were called, but they put these hot rock type things on me to warm me up, alongside the needles. Oh and Eid Mubarak.

Siesmum - How are you feeling? Did AF arrive? I have been there thinking about how I need to enjoy the moment with DS and not be consumed with ttc number 2. Try not to be hard on yourself, you can't help how you feel, it's a real sense of loss that is often misunderstood in my experience.

bel2466 - I could have written your post myself. DS has just turned 5 a couple of weeks ago, I found it hard thinking I will not experience this stage again. I used to stress over a big age gap, but you know what, now I feel differently. If I was lucky enough to be blessed with another then I would also get some quality time with the next one too as DS starts school next year. I think I'd be so happy to have the chance to be a Mum again that I really don't care about any age gap anymore.

How is everyone else? Hope you're all ok and hope to hear some good news from you ladies soon xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Little Feet for the Eid greetings. Well had a second session and trying to drink the herbs/tea and lets see. I think the biggest problem is my husband to be honest he is just stressed about work he just doesn't feel like it and we ended up missing the window hopefully better luck next month!

I actually did say to my husband I don't know if I want to do IVF as it will play havoc with my body n if we don't manage a child in the next 2.5 yrs we should move back to the UK as our son is lonely (i know drastic but I was annoyed)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look what I got today....

7.5 years of ttc. 2 mc!
    Fingers crossed for a sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so understand your situation. We have been waiting for #2 what seems so long. meanwhile i've seen friends pop out a small tribe of kiddies in that time. I usually have to babysit each time while there in hospital having the next. They wonder why when i see their new babies i cry. Life can be so cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=mysticme;7393565]Look what I got today....

Wow that gives me hope. I pray it grows big and strong

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumwantsmore For This Useful Post:

mysticme  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mystic me, Congratulations!!! Such great news, best wishes for a healthy and happy little bean!

Hi Littlefeet, Salma, Bel, siesmum and everyone else.

It seems my latest transfer has lead to a chemical pregnancy - no AF, pregnancy hormone levels rising a bit, but apparently not enough for a viable pregnancy. I had my follow up FS visit to plot next steps so I'm trying to book in all the appointments and buy all the vitamins/ supplements I've been told to take, and to decide when my next fresh cycle is and what to do with my 2 remaining frosties. Also had about 15 vials of blood drawn this afternoon for testing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

mysticme  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fabulous news Mysticme!!
    Spring Rain, what a tough cycle, so heartbreaking for you, and 15 viles of blood? Just what u felt like doing-not!

not much news with me , on CD25 and did my blood test to check if ovulated on clomid. Will get to POAS in a few days

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

mysticme  (15-08-2013),SpringRain  (18-08-2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast