+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zero. I can't stand the crowds and noise and all the crap that isn't really that cheap anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    $0

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    $0 for me as well. Dd does not need hundreds of dollars worth of toys

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've had a look, there's a few things I'm a bit interested in, but we'll probably go with $0.

I wish they had the sales after tax time so I knew exactly what money we have coming in etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    $140. I got dd a wooden kitchen and a kettle to go with it. I'll buy some other kitchen things like play food, saucepans etc. throughout the year to put with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    $0 for me too!

I am not liking anything in the shops with sales.

There are a few small toy stores near us with absolutely beautiful toys but I can't justify the enormous prices!

I am writing my chrissy list now for family and friends and going to online shop.

I am only planning to get books and some gardening stuff for DS this year so will be book depository and Bunnings for him

I am missing book stores in a big way since having DS! Would much prefer to flick through a book first to check the content and how wordy it is.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds loves the cosy coups at play group, so I put one on lay by at big w. it was a very spur of the moment, sucked into the hype, consumerism thing. Yet to decide if it is really something we need at our house as well as play group!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post
    $0 for me too!

I am not liking anything in the shops with sales.

There are a few small toy stores near us with absolutely beautiful toys but I can't justify the enormous prices!

I am writing my chrissy list now for family and friends and going to online shop.

I am only planning to get books and some gardening stuff for DS this year so will be book depository and Bunnings for him

I am missing book stores in a big way since having DS! Would much prefer to flick through a book first to check the content and how wordy it is.....
    I miss book shops too!!
    I love the book depository - this is a silly question but you can't view pages of the books on there can you? I like to know how many words etc are on a page first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't thought about Xmas yet, usually I buy through the year but I haven't this year. Not sure what our boys need or what we will get them exactly yet. I want to change the theme of their bedrooms so maybe will buy them each new bed linen and curtains for their rooms. They will both need new school bags for next year, summer pj's, We would like to get them a tv and DVD player to share and ds1 is into music so perhaps an iPod, dh has talked about getting ds1 a boxing bag and gloves. Hmmm now you've got me thinking! Time to get organised. Generally though, we don't really keep track of how much we spend on them, we just buy what we think they need/want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting till we go to Perth in October to buy Xmas presents.
    I have brought a water table from big W toy sale though as a belated birthday gift for our son
    Dh isn't big on spending a lot on toys so I tend to make a lot of things for son to play with plus dh can't handle the mess!

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC