+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    $0. Much easier that way. Planning on moving house in the next few months so the last thing I want is to potentially buy toys that won't fit in the new house. Nothing worse than buying presents you don't end up needing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around 300 for two kids the good thing about the laybys you can pick a few different things and if they are really not interested in them nothing's stopping you from returning those items when you pick up the layby, it's almost a saving thing if you do because its extra cash for the present they really want!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I spent $150 at target, $50 at big w and $25 at toyworld for dd2 birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    $38 on a big tub of Lego basic colours for DS birthday at the end of November. For the rest we will wait. He wants more reading eggs, loves taking photos and wants to see the stars so a telescope or camera may be on the cards- but only if the interest is still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've spent about $600 all up, but that includes dd birthday present, Christmas presents and Chrissy presents for all the nieces and nephews.

Eta- and a portacot for dd

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far $50 at target, tomorrow ill do bigw, we are getting a family present this yr a iPad!!! And prob $100 on each on the girls so about $700! We are going away for Christmas this yr so will be small one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put all the bigger presents on laybuy and spent almost $500.
    That's for my 4 year old twins, my 6mo first birthday present and presents for my niece.
    Still have stocking fillers and a few little things to get but they can wait a few months!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing. I really can't deal with the rush and the crowds and the acres of plastic fantastic. Then later in the year I'll find something else I want to buy and they will end up with too much again.
    So yeah, $0

Thanks
    Reviews
    About $500 for my DD and 2 nephews, there's 2 bikes in there too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent about $400 including dd Xmas and bday, Xmas and bday for my neice and Xmas for nephews x 2.think I did pretty well. Dd getting a smart trike for her birthday and a little tikes little people large farm set (but I think my pa will pay for that for her bday) and light show pillow pet and a lagoon water sand play table for Xmas. And might just get a couple of bits of clothes to go with but that's pretty much it not going over board.