+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Sounds like a good sign
    I had an ultrasound at 5w5d for this pregnancy because I was getting horrible pains and they thought it might be ectopic, it wasn't and we saw the sack but no heartbeat. I didn't go back for a follow up scan so when my first appointment with my ob happened at 15 weeks I half expected to see nothing but nope there was a happy little chicken in there and she's now nearing her due date
    Thanks everyone I'm def feeling more relaxed now and not freaking out so much lol I tend to be a bit of a worrier!

Wow aynon! (I know that's not ur name but I have no idea how to type it lol) how did you stay calm that whole time I think I would have gone nuts. Congrats and good luck with the birth!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and was told that there was nothing but a sac. The ultrasound tech told me that I was having either an early miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. I had another ultrasound 1 week later and there was bub with a heart beating away.
    My dates were wrong. Instead of being 7 weeks along, I was actually 5 weeks along. I'm now 25 weeks along : )
    Your dates might just be a little off xx

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Wow aynon! (I know that's not ur name but I have no idea how to type it lol) how did you stay calm that whole time I think I would have gone nuts. Congrats and good luck with the birth!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aynon is closer than onion which I get often haha
    It's an unexpected pregnancy so I kinda just didn't really think about it much lol.