+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They aren't my cup of tea either, but meh, if someone wants to pay you to do it then great! Doesn't harm anyone else.

I would say they are for their bedrooms anyway, surely no one would put that up in their loungeroom?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think those shots are so tacky!

Or the ones where they're naked except for a white shirt? So overdone!

I have only seen one naked/lingerie shot that I actually thought was beautiful.

The best ones IMO are the natural (fully dressed) location/outdoor shots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bum floss in a pregnancy shoot would scream tacky in my opinion. ..

Not something I would do..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it's tacky to display them, and I wouldn't have professional photos taken unless I was going to display them. I just think, babies become teenagers and I wouldn't want my teenage son to have the awkwardness of seeing me in sexy lingerie while pregnant if he had to go into my bedroom for some reason. Also what about my dad, FIL or a tradie? I would feel uncomfortable with any of them seeing that kind of photo of me and there's a good chance that they'd go into my bedroom at some stage.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they're a bit tacky to display but good for a photo album.
    A friend of a friend has a huge canvas photo of herself and her sister in the entrance to her house, both pregnant and in matching lingerie, it's weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Each to their own I say. Some ppl are obviously more comfortable with their pregnancy body & want to capture it. I say capture anything you can about such a monumental moment in your life! Not sure I'd want to sit in someone's lounge room & stare at a pic of them in half naked glory though!

And i dont think the sheet/scarf trend at the moment is any better than lingerie. Can't help but think of the 90's studio portrait style = CRINGE! I have however seen some stunning & tasteful preggas lingerie shots, but from highly professional photographers.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's better than posing nekkid in front of a barn which has been photoshopped in a studio................

But a lingerie shot, regardless of pregnancy or not, isnt something I'd do.

I hate my body, pregnant or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    I felt very sexy during pregnancy, however I find those kind of photos tacky...especially if it's studio type photography as IMO all studio photography is tacky...
    Eugh studio photography - no thanks!

I have some nice photos of me in a canola field. I love them! They aren't anything like me wearing lingerie though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    I think that's better than posing nekkid in front of a barn which has been photoshopped in a studio................
    You're not a fan of a certain dynamic fauxtographer are you?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

delirium  (27-06-2013),IndigoJ  (27-06-2013),MissMuppet  (27-06-2013),MrJones&Me  (27-06-2013),NancyBlackett  (27-06-2013),RobinSparkles  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you can express your sexuality and sensuality without getting your goodies out, I probably wouldn't do it, but I don't really look or think twice at those that do. Just not my thing.

I did see a naked preggo woman in a bath of lollies once, that looked fun but if it were me I would probably eat too many lollies and pop a boob out or something!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mathermy For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (27-06-2013),oozzle  (27-06-2013)