Hi everyone. I have two beautiful daughters earthside already. Both were born via c-section, as my pelvis is too narrow for my babies heads, and they never engage.
Anyway, so I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I am ok with having to have another c-section, although I did ask to be allowed to go into labour naturally before they slice me open, and my OB agreed, pending an ultrasound to check my scar.
I had my ultrasound on Monday, and a baby is doing well, weighing about 2k at the moment. Diaphragm was opening and closing, bladder full if fluid - so everything doing well, BUT the Sonographer said that the wall of my uterus is very thin, and he would not recommend being allowed to go into labour naturally. My OB agreed with him, and told me that going into labour naturally would be a 1/200 risk if the baby dying. Subsequently, she has booked my c-section for 38+4. I am concerned that my baby won't be ready to be born yet, and that she will have issues coming so early.
Does anyone have any similar stories they are willing to share???