+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DP is exactly the same. I really don't know why. He's not one for pomp and ceremony so I think that has something to do with it.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I looooooove birthdays. DP...not so much. Its not that he doesnt enjoy his, he just doesnt really care about his. Our birthdays are a few days apart so we are usually doing some celebrating thing together, but he knows how important my birthday is to me so he always goes to some effort to make mine nice even though he doesnt care about his.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In my family, we are huge on birthday celebrations... I have always loved having a birthday and never been bothered by age.......until this year!!!

I turned 37 and it was just crap.... I don't understand why, but I did not enjoy it and was sad.

I hope next birthday goes back to normal.

Similar Threads

1. birthdays. what do you do?
    By free_babe5 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 19:41
  2. Multiples Birthdays
    By Mod-Nomsie in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 27-01-2013, 11:05
  3. First birthdays
    By Jarylee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14