Closed Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Much better night!!! Woke every 3 hours and fed well!! Hooray!!!
    Anyone that uses infants friend - do you find that bub vomits more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Having a baby is definitely hard work. Sienna has the sleeping sorted, now for me to get the breastfeeding sorted.

She only fed on one side this morning and then went back to sleep. I expressed both sides after and got about 60 mls. It doesn't sound like much, but to me it is heaps. The most ive ever gotten expressing.

MissX, your DHs family sound very strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss X we use infants friend but I wouldn't say Ava throws up more with it.

Lil Smurfy that's a great express! I can only ever get 20mls sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    They use to be a really close knit family. Then his parents had a bad falling out with one if his sister and her husband.
    Overtime DH mum has gotten older and in my opinion (DH somewhat agrees) his mum is getting loonier and even more obsessive. She is convinced that we all do things to keep her out of our lives even though throughout this whole pregnancy and birth we told her everything first!!
    Due to their work, DH's parents moved away from all of the kids and grand kids and being that she isn't seeing us everyday, it's killing her that she isn't in the loop and therefore just convinced we don't tell her things. When infact... There is nothing to tell!
    A few weeks ago she was messaging me daily asking if DH's older sister was posting on Facebook as she was convinced his sister had deleted her!! Everyday I had to tell her that they were still friends and that SIL just hadn't been on for days!!!
    There is just no communication with that family.
    Then it blew up when I thought DH had told them it was ok to stay for the weekend to meet Chelsea, but he hadn't and I had told my mum to come down at the end of Sept. well when she found out, she has had a complete meltdown!!! Will not listen to us and can't understand why we are keeping her out of our lives!!!!
    Such a child and doing my head in!!
    As for SIL not dropping in for 5 mins.....who freaking knows?? Just bizarre - I really don't care, but it is just gutting my DH.... But ofcourse he will not discuss with his mum and sister - because they never communicated!!!!!
    Where as I can tell my family 'back off' ' you're out of line' etc

Can you guess what I will be teaching Chelsea? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like fun. Hopefully the sister will come and meet Chelsea soon. Could you invite her over to visit? It wouldn't kill her to put herself out and let you know she is there, but maybe it is worth you inviting her. Then DH doesn't have to stress over it. As for his mum, there's probably not much you can do until she has gotten over her craziness.

How do you cope with people coming and staying? I really love my own space, so I go a bit (maybe a lot) crazy when people come and stay. My family is good and always finds somewhere else to stay, DHs family seems to think they can stay, without even asking. It is just a call saying we're coming on this date for this many days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same - I don't like people staying either and we have a tiny house!! Don't have any advice as we have the same problem!

Woot woot! SIL just called and they will drop in for a few minutes this afternoon! I'll take that
    Last edited by MissXamA; 12-09-2013 at 12:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say goodbye as we're off to the UK tonight. We're almost at Sydney airport having driven up from Canberra. So freaking tired as up very early and busy getting ready all morning. Bit worried about how I'll feel by the time we arrive! Plus Toby only slept half an hour in the car so predicting tired tantrums. I'll be having a few of my own!

Doubt I'll be logging on here much if at all while we're away. So take care everyone and look forward to seeing if any babies have been born when I return!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 12-09-2013 at 15:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a fantastic trip Bond. Hope your kidlets behave. Keep safe. See you when you get back

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a safe trip Bond!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very frustrating that the app keeps playing up. Even though im not online middle of the night anymore (not expressing through the night)