Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome MissX. Chelsea is gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say hi!! Ill have to go back and majorly catch up but sorry I've been so absent. My days FLY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome MissX! Congratulations. Chelsea is gorgeous. How is the feeding going now?

Bond sorry that you have a UTI. Hope it clears up quickly. I too got sick of wearing singlets or bras to bed, thankfully I can get away without now and not leak everywhere. As for eating, I was always hungry when bf through night, occasionally I would have a glass of milo.

Hi FTM. Hope you and Vale are well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missx Chelsea is so cute!

Toni omg how cute is her smile!!! She has changed so much she's so cute

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378559686.403776.jpg here are the twins smiling they are super smiley now I love it but unfortunately with that comes less sleep and more crabby time but the smiling makes it all worth every second of cranky time!!! I am totally in love with all my kids they are all awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twins are beautiful Nila! Must be hard when they're both cranky at the same time, double trouble!

My urinary tract infection was really bad yesterday and I also felt unwell like I was getting a cold, might have been related to the infection. Feel better today thank goodness.

Question for anyone BFing, does your bub get figity towards the end of a feed? Meadow will start to wriggle, tug at my nipple, go on and off the breast a lot, go a bit red and look unsettled. Winding doesn't seem to help much, not sure what it is! Maybe she's getting frustrated the milk is coming slower by that stage? I've got plenty there to my knowledge and usually feed from both sides.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila the twins are gorgeous love the smiles.

Bond she isn't refluxing is she?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond glad your feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Twins are beautiful Nila! Must be hard when they're both cranky at the same time, double trouble!

My urinary tract infection was really bad yesterday and I also felt unwell like I was getting a cold, might have been related to the infection. Feel better today thank goodness.

Question for anyone BFing, does your bub get figity towards the end of a feed? Meadow will start to wriggle, tug at my nipple, go on and off the breast a lot, go a bit red and look unsettled. Winding doesn't seem to help much, not sure what it is! Maybe she's getting frustrated the milk is coming slower by that stage? I've got plenty there to my knowledge and usually feed from both sides.
    YES Ava does exactly this! It's like she's frustrated. My MCHN said it could be wind or that the let down has slowed and told me when she does this to switch sides and if she fusses on other side, switch back. It can be rather annoying doing this especially when out so I just put up with the fussing sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, she doesn't seem to have reflux. But I did think it could be wind or her getting uncomfortable. She's not a particularly sicky baby, but has her moments when she brings a lot up after a feed. However she doesn't cry in pain. I've been really pleased she hasn't appeared to suffer with it. How is River's tummy going atm after the dietary changes you made a while back?

Maybee- thanks for the tip that your MCHN gave you. I did think it could be the let down slowing. Mine is very quick to start with, which means Meadow often chokes a bit and breaks off coughing! Let down is also painful for me and I'm always relieved when it eases off after the first toe curling minute! She could well be getting frustrated when it slows and I will try switching sides. Its either that or wind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond sometimes I think the diet is helping and sometimes its hard to see a difference. Its hard to tell as she has colic too

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app