Closed Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We need to do the Sydney meet up!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sienna has mastered the art of moving around her cot. She starts off tucked in at the bottom and manages to be at the other end of her cot when we check her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sienna has mastered the art of moving around her cot. She starts off tucked in at the bottom and manages to be at the other end of her cot when we check her
    Really how do they do that haha! Here no moving which I'm glad cause the twins still share a crib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I filmed her this morning, she used her blankets to push herself out from under them, then got one leg out and pushed the covers down to get the other out, then just wriggled. Pretty funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats pretty impressive Smurfy.

Smile
    River at Market.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Doing this while feeding and on phone, so will be short and sweet!
    My baby girl arrived last Wednesday morning, 11 days early. She weighed 3520 grams and was a virginal birth with the help of a small cut and suction cup to turn her head.
    Her name is Chelsea Olivia and is just perfect!
    At the moment, I am having difficulties with her latching onto 1 boob properly and the other is straight on and down to business! Have tried a few different holds, will try laying down tomorrow if we still have issues. Last night I persisted with her for 2 hours on that boob and she slept an amazing 3.5hour!!! Previously I woul change half way, but I wonder if she wasn't getting the hind milk?
    She is starting to wake now!
    So happy I have finally made it over!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378382479.041685.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378382493.016807.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chelsea is just beautiful

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Toni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Smurfy that's really funny and also surprising at such a young age! Looks like you've got trouble on your hands!

Welcome Miss XamX! Glad all is going well with Chelsea. Meadow also showed a side preference for BF at first. I think it was because her head was sore on one side though due to the vacuum and forceps. Perhaps the vacuum cup has given Chelsea a little head ache too? Well done for persevering on that side. Sounds like it paid off!

I spent yesterday packing Toby and Meadow's clothes for the UK. Its hard to know how big she'll be between now and when we return at the end of October. But as her legs are busting out of the bottom of 0000 already, despite the body still fitting, I am taking 000 with us. She's got more clothes packed than Toby but she's a girl so its ok.

I've also developed cystitis which is rather unpleasant! And made the mistake of going to bed without a bra on loaded with breast pads tonight! Leaking milk everywhere despite holding a clean, dry wash cloth on one boob while i feed from the other. I was just fed up with wearing one 24/7 but its obvious i can't get away with it!

Anyone else eating during night feeds? Find myself getting hungry being awake for up to an hour twice a night and taking snacks to bed with me for when I need them! Meadow is waking every two hours tonight to be fed and I just polished off some cereal at 4.30am! I remember getting in this habit when Toby was newborn too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond I ate heaps through the night to begin with. The hunger has eased off so make sure you only snack when your body says you are hungry and not from habit

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app