Closed Thread
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As someone who has a passionate dislike of Facebook...please stick around on BubHub!! It is so much better, with SO much less crap on it!
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looney I agree with J. Just nod and smile. you should not have to justify yourself to her, he's your son. As long as Lucas is happy, has an appetite, has wet nappies and is gaining then I think he's fine.

Toni I have sent you a PM to add me to Facebook if that's ok 😀

Nila glad the twins coped with injections, bummer that they are unwell now. Hope you're all feeling better soon. Well done on your efforts for Father's Day!

Lil petal - Eli is adorable. Glad her feeding is sorted and she's gaining weight

J Lucy is so cute in her outfit. How nice is the weather in Melbourne!

As Sage told me (and after reading about it) it would seem Ava was in a wonder week... We are having a much better day today! Don't want to jinx myself... 2 months old today

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Father's Day was good. We went up to the central coast (nsw) and had fish & chips.

Apart from next direct where does everyone shop online for bubs clothes? I want to get a few new outfits for summer for Eliana (she mostly wears her sisters clothes).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know some of the mums are having trouble keeping up with bubhub and fb so am going to start a closed fb group for bumps and babies of TTC. If you want to join pm me your name :-) esp with all the bub hub app issues

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am finally back on here after a couple of days with no app access. Its so hard to keep up!

Glad everyone is doing well and I will try to stay more up to date now (usually during night feeds).

Loony- sounds to me like lucas is doing fine. He is so gorgeous too! Keep on BF'ing hun, you're doing all the right things by the sound of it.

Thanks to everyone for the nappy rash tips. Will try one of those two creams recommended rather than zinc oxide for a while and see if it helps.

Meadow is doing well but breast feeding so often! We're not getting as much sleep at night as we were previously. Only two hour blocks. Toby has also been unsettled last two nights so those blocks have been disturbed too! She seems to fight sleep sometimes during the day, just dozing so you can't put her down, then finally go off for a couple hours when i can actually get things done or rest myself. Its so much harder with two kids. I don't know how we ever leave the house! DH and I are not really getting on most of the time, he still cant work due to his slipped discs, so not a very happy house atm. Just have to remind myself it'll all pass in time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, quick question. What apps do you find good for baby development (sleep. wonder weeks etc)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    As someone who has a passionate dislike of Facebook...please stick around on BubHub!! It is so much better, with SO much less crap on it!
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I love bubhub but am having so much trouble with the app. I miss posts, get booted, need to uninstall reinstall so often because I cant upload/see photos. I didn't see this post from you until I got on my computer even though I was posting on the phone all day. But I am not going anywhere. The FB group will just be used when BubHub is misbehaving otherwise I have withdrawals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Father's Day was good. We went up to the central coast (nsw) and had fish & chips.

Apart from next direct where does everyone shop online for bubs clothes? I want to get a few new outfits for summer for Eliana (she mostly wears her sisters clothes).
    Hey we did the same thing for Father's Day lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I love bubhub but am having so much trouble with the app. I miss posts, get booted, need to uninstall reinstall so often because I cant upload/see photos. I didn't see this post from you until I got on my computer even though I was posting on the phone all day. But I am not going anywhere. The FB group will just be used when BubHub is misbehaving otherwise I have withdrawals
    I have same probs with app and coz I'm never on or able to get on computer with my hubby doing UNi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Also, quick question. What apps do you find good for baby development (sleep. wonder weeks etc)?
    I have the wonder weeks app which I think is good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (03-09-2013)