Closed Thread
Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J: thanks I have started to keep a diary on my fone about everything Lucas does so I can show nurse that he has wake times he sleeps happily and wakes on his own for food like today he has started fussing for food dead on the 3hour mark so I haven't had to wake him for a feed but I will wake him at 11:30pm tonight if he doesn't then we can have sleep time

Toni

Forgot to add I'm sure most of the other girls are busy on Facebook. Fel and dream girl are in my Facebook group. It's so hard keeping up with bub hub Facebook and then real life on top of it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I put my hand up as guilty of being busy in my Facebook dig (that I think a few of you wonderful ladies are in) and not been on the hub much. I will give myself a slap and make more effort.

Eliana is 2 months old. For the last 3 weeks we have been battling through fixing her weight issues. She wasn't gaining weight which we worked out was because she had a to fur tie and upper lip tie so couldn't drain the breast effectively. We had both cut and have been working hard improving her feeding and she is finally starting to gain some good weight.

Here is a photo:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am loving the baby photos. All the babies are gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Thanks Toni I do appreciate all of the help that all the girls give in this chat. I hope you didn't take how I quickly typed back to you as me being ****ed/ upset with u coz I wasn't. Just trying to send u a answer b4u logged off. 😀
    I never get offended in here, I know everyone appreciates what is suggested but that what works for one won't work for others. I agree with J, smile and nod and keep on doing your thing, a gain is still a gain so as long as Lucas is gaining keep doing what you are happy with. I never saw a CMHN I do self weigh with River and saw the Pead who said what I said. Good luck and hope all this makes sense xx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony: yes I guess people are busy on facebook, I go there 2 happy to add anyone on there just PM me if you want but will always keep coming here.

LilPetal: glad you worked out Sienna's feeding difficulties and that she is putting on good weight. She is very cute!

J: I hope you had an enjoyable day visiting grandparents, was it your grandparents or your parents/inlaws?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Was my parents, so the kids' grandparents. When I went to QLD recently, it was MY Grandma and their Great-Grandma!
    J.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Just smile politely at the nurse, and go home and keep doing what you are doing!!
    Some MCHNs are a bit too militant. All well-intended, but sounds like Lucas is doing just fine. Please don't let her make you feel bad.
    J x.

My nurse was so obsessed with weight gain, she jumped straight on the phone to Paed. Saw him, he took one look at Sienna and said its obvious she's perfectly healthy and not dehydrated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All these bubs are gorgeous.

I try to fit in bub hub and Facebook. Usually while I'm expressing.

I hope you all had a great Father's Day. We went to the beach, which was great. Finally some sunshine. I dropped my phone and broke the screen, so it's made looking on here a little difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Father's Day was quite nice over here I managed to make a cake as well as stepping stones for hubby which was nice I'm quite proud of myself haha!
    The twins needles was all good no reactions what so even although now Abby has a ear infection and Tyler has a bit of a cough which now I have it, tyler must have caught it from hubby!! But all in all everyone is good and healthy so can't complain I can't believe the twins are almost 10 wks!!
    How is very one today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Exactly my point! The Paediatrician was clearly sensible.
    Relax...you are doing fine.
    J xx.