Closed Thread
Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We survived

Well Friday night was interesting nephew #2 ( 8 month old) was teething and upset just wanted his mummy. The other 3were just excited and talked for ages before falling asleep. The rest of the weekend was fine just hard coz of being stuck indoors as DH and my dad were building the back deck.
    Anyway we all had fun and it just felt like I was back at work. Lol

I have spent 2day doing 4load of washing now its the hard part folding them and putting them away, but I did have ds1 helping me. He sorted all the clothes into piles all along the lounge while I was busy feeding Lucas. Im off to bed now so hopefully 2morrow I will be able to do some catch up reading and personals. I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony wow good job!!

Ftm v is gorgeous I'm glad she is enjoying her bed...the twins also have their day sleeps in their cots well in Tyler's cot together they do well but I'm not quite ready for them to be all the way on the other side of the house during the night

Hi everyone hope everyone is going well!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey FTM, Lucy has that same pink seahorse, and I also use it to keep her dummy in!
    Oscar has the blue seahorse, and he LOVED it. When he was old enough to push its belly himself, he would press it multiple times a night and it would help him settle again if he woke.
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila: the twins are so cute!

Smurfy: why do you need Siennas bellybutton cauterised? Did it just not heal?

FTM: yes I'm surprised at her growth too! Vale is very cute and looks tiny in her cot.

Loony: well done on surviving the weekend!

J: how did the flight home go?

AFM: getting very frustrated with MiL here, last night asked her to finish Rivers feed so I could express before tea and she said no because River hadnt burped yet, this morning DP asked her to take River for same reason and she said ok but I told him no because River still hasn't burped after morning feed and he cracked it at me. Can't seem to win :-( on the up side River is now asleep on the bed in front of me :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey FTM, Lucy has that same pink seahorse, and I also use it to keep her dummy in!
    Oscar has the blue seahorse, and he LOVED it. When he was old enough to push its belly himself, he would press it multiple times a night and it would help him settle again if he woke.
    J.3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry double post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry have been MIA for a few days. Will attempt personals and catch up.

Toni - how long is mil staying for? You are River's mother so keep doing what you are, you know what's best for her.

Lil Smurfy - did the bleeding stop for you? Why do you need Sienna's belly button cauterised?

Nila - how exciting your thermy arrived. What have you been making? Don't worry I'm still getting used to the buttons and reading a recipe for a thermy. The twins are so cute. Do they both take a dummy?

FTM - Vale is so cute. Sounds like things are going very well for you both. Great sleeping from her. She looks do teeny in her cot

Looney - glad you survived the wend! How nice of ds1 to help you with the laundry. I bet you have stacks with 3 kids!

J - how is Oscar coping with sharing you with Lucy? Hope the flight home was bearable with two kids.

Choccie - how is Axle going? Any better?

Lil Petal - are you still here? How is Eli going?

Sage - hi! How are you and Tate?

AFM we had a shocker of a wend. Ava was whingy, refused to sleep and just unhappy. She came good on Sunday evening after infants friend, bicycle legs, tummy rubs all which resulted in a poo explosion!
    Ava is 8wks old today and we get her weighed and measured later. I'm devastated that I woke up to my period returning. Why couldn't I be one of those people who didn't get it while bf?! Apparently the taste of the milk changes so cld be the reason why Ava has been fussing at the boob for the past 4-5 days. Was going to have a nap while Ava was asleep, seems she only wanted to sleep for an hour though... Grrrr
    Last edited by maybee baybee; 27-08-2013 at 10:33.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    J.3

I looooove that freaking seahorse

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little girl rolled!!
    I have a video but don't know how to post it ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: MiL is here for 2 weeks. She is buying me a dryer for my birthday though. Boo re grizzly Ava and period returning. Mine did too.

FTM: Thats awesome way to go Vale. No idea about posting video think you have to be on comp

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app