Closed Thread
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FelH: Yay for taking Hayden home on Friday. That's awesome news!

Choccie: Glad the checkup and needles went well.

AFM: River is doing ok, still struggling with her bowels but see pediatrician Friday. I'm struggling with feeling guilty about not producing enough milk even though she gets everything I have. Off to lactation consultant again tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I know what u mean about feeling guilty... I put axle straight on the bottle as I was a hopeless cow with dd so thought I wouldn't even bother with the next, he is so different to dd and such a piggy with milk that I also felt guilty for not even trying, more like I doubted myself as I had said from the beginning the baby would be bottle fed!

Anyways I hope you get ur self sorted but remember to never feel guilty about something you don't have much control over, both bottle and Breast feed babies turn out exactly the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crutty night here

V went down at 9:15pm and woke 3 times during the night which required re settling by me. Woke at 1:30am for a feed was down again by 2:15am. Woke at 5:15am with a poopsplosion! Gross!!! Is eating again after nappy change and I'm so freaking tired. I for some reason have insomnia and didn't fall asleep until she went down at 2:15 so so far have had 3 hours sleep

Any ideas why V is frequently waking? I have no idea what's going on there ...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie: thanks for that, I'm ok most days because I know as long as she has a full belly that's all that matters. Just some days like yesterday where I can't express as much as the day before really get me down.

FTM: was it cold or hot? Growth spurt? I'm not really sure what else but River was unsettled last night too. Someone in my other group suggested wrapping bub in a cardigan you have worn if they are just unsettled as this may help them sleep. Hope Vale gives you some sleep soon xxx

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww what beautiful little bubbas ^.^

FTM - I'm not really much help, Flynn is now 3 months old and he's still waking 3 times every night for feeds. He wakes up almost every hour from 12am onwards. It's pretty agonising if I'm honest, but I suspect the 1am wakeup is habit now because when I put him on the boob he does that flutter suck.
    As in the "I'm not really hungry, I just want comfort" suck. But of course because I'm so tired it's easier to just pop him on the boob and let him suck until he's asleep again.
    I really REALLY need to stop letting him do that, it's just made a rod for my own back *sigh*.

Sounds like your little miss might be either in a growth spurt or a wonder week. If that's the case she might do that for another night or two but you might find that it settles down without you having to change anything. Here's hoping

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - axle had his needles yesterday morning and has been a bit off since, grumpy and doesn't want to drink much and he just wants to sleep... Yes you read it properly he just wants to sleep during the day and night lol!!! Might get needles done every week lol!!!!

Here is a happy snap from today when he was briefly awake!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372944730.931801.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko awake that often overnight sounds draining! What is meant by a wonder week?

Choocie he is so cute!

River was 2w yesterday and now 295g above birth weight so I am happy. Also just got 5hrs sleep while mum and dad watched River. They leave next week so taking advantage lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie he is so gorgeous!!

Toni that's a pretty good weight gain! And take full advantage of your parents while they are there with you!

i would love to take a 5 hour nap but I'm being a bit to much like mother bear so I need to so everything I am having a really bad problem with sharing the twins...I really must let go and let hubby do somethings while I have him home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on u Toni make the most of it!!

Nila I bet you have ur work cut out for u now without a full house of children and babies!!

Axle had his second visit to chiro this morning and she had to align his spine in two bits and one side of his neck, he was actually favoring one side and now he isn't! Highly recommend going for a visit if bub is a bit unsettled like my little monkey!! Who has just slept for 2.5hrs!!!

FTM how are you going??

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie Axle is a cutey! Maybe he likes injections. Lol. I'm interested in taking Ava to see the chiro in a few weeks time so I'm glad to hear you think it's helped Axle.

Toni that's great that River has gained weight. And how awesome to get 5hrs straight of sleep! I get excited if I get 2hrs

Nila I understand what you mean about bring mother bear. DH is really hands on and helps out. I'm trying not to parent him and tell him what needs doing and how. Heck I'm a first timer too and don't know what I'm really doing lol

FTM how is Vale's sleeping now?

Eko hello! Wow Flynn is 3mths old already. My how time flies.

We are doing well. Ava is feeding every 4hrs, I have to wake her otherwise she would just sleep! The pain is subsiding with feeding but still there. I'm using hydrogel breast discs which is helping. We are going to see a lactation consultant on Monday which I'm looking forward to.