Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well The docs was terrible! She was 30mins late so by the time we got in axle screamed for the whole app! He screamed on the way home, screamed while I made his bottle and screamed cause I tried to feed him, gave up and put him to bed with out anything so he missed an entire feed today! Doc gave me more medication for him which is good.
    She examined me as last time she could due to that time of the month and my pelvic floor muscle is only functioning at 25% fukn yay, so now I have to do 100 million exercises!
    She then told me I need to lose weight (god I'm not that fat I'm in the 80's!) I said I can't on the new pill she gave me so then she offered me duromine! Wtf!
    I felt a little insulted when she knows I'm having a lot of difficulties with axle and it doesn't exactly make life easy especially when u have a toddler as well!
    Anyways got a diff pill to try and see how that goes.
    Im so frigin emotionally drained its not even funny! This bloody medication for him better work as the pead app i have isn't for another 3 weeks!!!!!
    How was everyone else's day? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage: everyone has always said I would have lots. If only that were true.

Maybee: that gave me a laugh.

Loony: good luck for the weekend

Choccie: sorry you are having a tough time. Hope the new medicine helps Axle.

AFM: River is giving us a hard time. She does not want to go to bed at night. I'm wondering if that's due to having another person in the house. MIL has been here since Wednesday (feels like forever) and I'm not happy with some of the things she says to River. Only 1.5 weeks to go.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of the photos mum took of me and River.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie I haven't made anything in thermie as yet. Maybe over the wend.
    Sorry to hear drs apt didn't go as well as you'd hoped. You already do a great job raising your kids. Hope meds work for axle

Looney good luck for looking after all the kids this wend

Toni adorable photo. Hope River settles easier for you. What does mil day to River that you're not happy with?

Well I've been to pink concert tonight, not long been home and now having to express. My boobs felt ready to explode! Ouchies. Hope Ava is good for me tomorrow, DH is at work and I'm soooo tired. Btw pink was awesome. Night ladies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    An example of MIL's comments. Yesterday morning River was grizzling and I was getting breakfast. Walked into the lounge to MiL saying "dont look at me, I will just growl at you if you are crying" I told her she wouldnt growl at river babies cry Thats what they do.
    River also feeds between 80 and 120mls. I asked DP to feed her 2 days ago so I could express. He gave River to his mum who told River she had to eat the entire bottle and kept forcing it in even when I said that she doesnt need to have the lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, your doctor's appointment doesn't sound like it was much fun. I hope Axle is doing better now

Toni, nice pic. Not long and your MIL will be gone. Sienna doesn't like going to bed either. Last night I got her to sleep at 1:30

Maybee, I'm glad you enjoyed the concert.

I've got DH's dad and stepdad coming to stay in a couple of weeks, then his mum is coming. I'm a bit nervous about it. From early afternoon until she goes to bed, Sienna likes heaps of feeds. People like to tell me that I shouldn't feed her cos she shouldn't be hungry. I hate feeling like I can't feed my child because other people don't think she needs it. I don't want to sit there with her screaming because others think she shouldn't be fed. One day I'll be confident enough to just do what I know is best for my child
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 24-08-2013 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lilsmurf, unfortunately he isn't any better and screamed after takin 20mls then tried burping and playing with him to calm him down, tried again, screamed! Ended up rocking him while standing up which a 8kgs this isn't frigin easy! He ended up taking 160mls and refused anymore... I gave him infant gaviscon with this feed and he had losec this morning.... No idea what to try next as I'm all out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni you are such a gorgeous mum!
    Ignore your mil! You know what is best for river. She does sound a little nasty.

Lilsmurfy with demand feeding I overt it early and say something along the line of 'evenings are really full on as Tate likes to cluster feed' he does it to get lots of milk to have a big sleep. If they make a comment about not enough milk or over feeding I say something like 'its amazing how much feeding guidelines change over time isn't it. This is what 'hospital/mchn/research' says is now best. Then I say something like this seems to work well for us as Tate sleeps well or he is really settled, then I quickly change the conversation.

Big hugs choccie. Sounds like the gp wasnt very helfpul to you at all. Hope he settles soon. Poor little man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Thanks lilsmurf, unfortunately he isn't any better and screamed after takin 20mls then tried burping and playing with him to calm him down, tried again, screamed! Ended up rocking him while standing up which a 8kgs this isn't frigin easy! He ended up taking 160mls and refused anymore... I gave him infant gaviscon with this feed and he had losec this morning.... No idea what to try next as I'm all out
    Have you got a fit all you could
    Sit on and rock/bounce on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony hope you are surviving 5 kids ok.

Maybe yay for pink!!! Hope you were able to express some milk! Ouch

Wave everyone else! Ftm how are you going? Can't remember seeing a post from you in a while.

X