Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Loony, well done for getting through the day. And if you all needed a day in front of the TV, then so be it.

I got through my first day on my own. Sienna was really good until I logged in to do my online test. Then she did a poo and started screaming until I fed her.

I've got to get her weighed today. Fingers crossed for 150g gain or more
    Good luck with ur weigh in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    So far so good Lucas and I are the only ones not sick. Dd and ds1 are home again today, dd has no voice 39.5 temp and a killer headache. Ds has both ear infection and asthma cough. DH has just turned up home sick as well. So I can see my day is going to be busy.
    I hope the germs stay away, it's horrible for bubs to have a blocked nose :/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Wow really, I use mine at least once a day! Yesterday I made porridge for my breakfast, stewed rhubarb, short crust pastry and then a chicken filling to make pies then I made my yoghurt! I use the recipe community for a lot of my meals.

Today I'm going to make peanut butter fudge and haven't decided on dinner yet!
    Choccie lucky I don't have one I would be the size of the house! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie your machine is very busy!! And omg the peanut butter fudge sounds awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Choccie your machine is very busy!! And omg the peanut butter fudge sounds awesome
    Lol once u get the hang of how to use it properly and not scared of it yours will be busy too!! I have liked a lot of thermomix pages on fb which in one way is good but in another is bad cause then I make all the recipes they post lol! When I'm on the computer later I will post the name of the pages if u like?

I do make lots of yummy treats and my weight has not gone down because of this lol!!!
    I like to make everything from scratch for dd as well to keep her eating healthy as possible which in itself takes up a lot of time when u also have a baby and a house to run! Somehow I manage lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Choccie lucky I don't have one I would be the size of the house! :-)
    Lol I agree! But it is healthier as there are no preservatives, nasty sugars blah blah! I do make a lot more stuff than I ever would of before and have just perfected my own pasta!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I might look into a thermomix (tho I don't think hubby would be happy with the price).

Sienna gained 210g this week and is finally over her birth weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I might look into a thermomix (tho I don't think hubby would be happy with the price).

Sienna gained 210g this week and is finally over her birth weight.
    I used to think the same thing but now I use it so much and it saves so much time that its worth it's weight in gold to me! Plus it also saves money, coconut milk costs me 35 cents for 450mls, pasta for lasagna and enough left over to make fettuccini is $1! I make my own yoghurt which is only the price of 1 little of milk etc, so there are lots of savings if u use it correctly!
    The main reason I purchased it was for the ease of cooking the baby food and freezing it in Sinchies pouches which are the same as the shop brought ones except I will know exactly what is it in!
    I also use these pouches for dd and put yoghurt, custard and jelly in them!

I also read the other day something interesting, why do ppl think its expensive? Is it expensive compared to a iPhone, kitchen aid, appliances? When I thought about it, I was like this is true, u will pay $1000 for an iPhone and not even think twice lol!

Anyways I should start selling them I love mine so much lol!
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 20-08-2013 at 15:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy great gain for Sienna!

Looney hope your household is feeling better soon. And hope you and Lucas don't get sick

Choccie please do share your links and recipe for peanut butter slice!! Do you have any of the cookbooks? I think my problem is thinking of things to make and because I'm not confident or enjoy cooking. I did make pumpkin scones in it this morning, they were ok. And I am looking forward to making baby food in it. I will add that my mil bought ours for us, we wouldn't have paid for one ourselves.

Ava had her injections today. Poor baby screamed, it broke my heart. She has been ok this afternoon. DH was supposed to get Panadol on his way home from gym but he forgot! Grrrr. Off to get some now just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, you should start selling them. What do they actually do? I've heard so many people saying how great they are. Might have to checkout their website.

And so true about the iPhone, I don't give any thought about paying for that.