Closed Thread
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nila: yay for thermomix. Glad the twins are sleeping a bit.

Maybee: yes I read the start of the SOS book but due to her colic and other issues didn't follow it exactly. Will just see how we go. Not sure about editing ticker I just deleted mine and wrote in what I wanted. User CP up the top right then down to signature. (from memory am on phone)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I have been finding that Ava wakes after an hour into the sleep times, sometimes she will resettle if we go in and give her the dummy (can be numerous times) and others she will just cry and won't resettle. I am finding that the routine from 4:15 to 7pm is working well. She can be a bit grizzly, but she goes down easily at 7pm. When did Axle start sleeping through on the SOS routine? Ava wakes at 1:30 and 5:30 or at 3:30 and 7am.
    He was sleeping through at 8 weeks but I also put a teaspoon of farex in his bottle at 9 weeks as he wasn't sleeping soundly and was thrashing round through the night but still asleep if that makes sense and that helped him sleep better!
    Axle wakes after 40mins during the day with out fail! I have to either burp or put his dummy in, sometimes he can take up to an hour to resettle and go back to sleep. eventually he will figure the sleep time out and will sleep through, i dont ever get him out of the cot as this will then teach him that its not time to sleep, so dont give in!!
    During the night he seems not to wake after 40 mins so figure that out lol!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    The twins sleep ok they sleep for about 3-4 hrs still which is ok but I don't really have a set routine yet we are starting to get into one at least in the arvo!!

I ordered a thermomix today!!!! I'm excited for when my new toy arrives!!!
    Yay I love my thermie!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No-one said hello to me

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi j!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Reading along as usual. Sounds like some of you are getting into good routines. Ours is similar to Js - I usually get a 5-6 hour stint at the beginning of
    The night.

Choccie sounds like things are
    Improving a bit fingers crossed it continues. He sounds like he is developing nicely. What a clever chap you have.

Toni I may have missed it but was
    The routine suggested for
    Something in particular? Sounds good especially if river is happy! How did the market go this weekend? (Assuming if was a market weekend) I read your birth story it was awesome.

Lilsmurfy - sounds like you had a not
    So great experience at
    Hospital would you go back
    There again? I have also found the aba really useful. I went to a info session on breastfeeding and work it
    Was really useful

Nila - the twins are so gorgeous. How exciting re
    The thermomix.

Maybe - oh no re the routine being mucked up glad Ava picked it
    Up again for you

J - Lucy is so Cute love the outfit. Hope
    The flight home goes okay. Sounds like Lucy is getting into a nice little routine.

Wave lil petal, fel, Eko,
    And swizzle + anyone else I
    Missed.

Wonder how my littlestar is going wave if you are reading along.
    Last edited by SageS; 18-08-2013 at 23:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Lucy's little dress ($12 from Best and Less!).
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    OMG so cute! Love that outfit. Glad your holiday is going well and good luck on flight home.

PS no idea where this post went originally, my phone isn't posting properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage: routine is just what suits us. No real reason and we are still a bit flexible with it.
    Every weekend is market weekend lol. We went well sold a few things and River was good. It was a tad warm (38c) so will have to be conscious of that. Luckily friends of ours have a fudge shop where the markets are held so can always go there in the aircon. I also go and express out the back there.

How are you going? How was returning to work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Hey everyone, hope your all ok and doing well😊was quiet in here and now crazy busy. Anyway I'm so so jealous I want a Thermomix. My sis has one and I want to steal it lol.

Nila: love your cute little bears

J: HI 👋
    good luck on Tuesday hopefully everything goes smoothly and on time.

Afm: this week is going to be busy again. DH is on prac and I have to be doing school drop off/ pick up not going to be fun hopefully Lucas will know to move his feeds around those times so we can get dd. ds1 has had temps all weekend and a bad asthma cough. That's why I'm awake and online at 1am . Lucas had his feed at midnight and is now milk drunk, ds1 just had his puffers and is sleeping and I'm wide awake 😞 worrying about ds1. I went and got fitted for breastfeeding bra 2day and far out have gone from my little c cup to a ff. felt like such an uncoordinated fool, when I got home put the new bra on and picked out a nice top I was wanting to wear to meet up with mothers face book group anyway all was good till Lucas needed a feed so I tried to feed him as if I was out. In the end I took the breastfeeding top off and 1/2 the bra as well. Can't be doing that in public 😕 so I defiantly need some practice. That's all I can write now have to try and get to sleep ready for school drop off .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow, so much to catch up on, I'm slowly working my way through

Choccie, Axle is gorgeous. That's great you have found something to help with his wind

Nila, the twins are adorable. That's great you are getting a thermomix. I'm jealous.

Toni, I hope River's night routine keeps working

Maybee, Ava is adorable. I'm glad SOS is working for you. I was going to buy that book, but never got around to it

J, Hi. Lucy is gorgeous and so is that dress. Sounds like the night routine is good. Shame about partying at 6. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and the flight home goes well

Sage, I would go back to that hospital. My ob is fabulous and only delivers at that hospital. Next time, at least ill have a bit of an idea about Breastfeeding, so hopefully it won't be so bad

Loony, I hope DS is better soon. I find feeding tops and maternity bras are awkward. So hard to get the material all out the way.

AFM, Sienna has set her own routine. She wakes at 3pm and stays awake until 11 or 12, feeding almost constantly. Then she'll sleep for 7-8 hrs. I'm generally exhausted by the time she goes to sleep, so appreciating the long stretch of sleep

Today is my first day on my own. I'm waiting for Sienna to fall asleep so I can have a shower. I'm supposed to be doing an online test today, so need to fit that in during sleep time as well.

Today is the first day of eating healthy and working my way back into my pre pregnancy clothes
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 19-08-2013 at 09:16.