Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Choccie he is so cute!!

Fenugreek you can also get at Indian stores

Hi everyone hope all is going well!! Over here everything is going as good as it can be, the twins are good and growing I can't believe they will be 8 weeks on Tuesday!
    Here is a photo of my little bears today !!
    Attachment 40830
    They still look so tiny!! Must be cold where u live lol, axle would be sweating in that outfit lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Choccie cute pic of Axle. He's growing so quickly. And rolling already! Glad you managed to shift his wind.

Nila - Awww how adorable are the twins in their outfits. Just gorgeous! Wow 8 weeks already, time flies. Are they sleeping better now?

Toni what does River's night routine involve? Hopefully the more you do it the more she picks it up.

We have started the 6-8wk SOS routine. So far Ava has done ok. She sometimes wakes during her day sleeps but will resettle with the dummy put in. She's adjusted to feed times being 3.5-4hrly instead of every 3hrs. Waking once or twice through night. She loves her bath before a feed and this often calms her. She is struggling to keep her eyes opened past 6:45pm. We will continue with it and see what happens.

Hi everyone else. Hope you're all well. It sure has been quiet in here.

Attachment 40832
    I love the SOS routines, don't worry axle still stirs through his sleeps because of the wind, he also uses a dummy for sleep. I still have to put his dummy in about 5am every morning but apart from that he follows the routines well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Choccie: he is so cute. Glad you managed to get some wind out.

Nila: they are adorable. 8 weeks already that's scary.

We are well here. Rivers night time routine (started on Monday) is working 50% of the time. Will just persevere and hope she gets used to it and eventually it works more often.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Keep going and don't give in, it takes them a few weeks to learn what's going on and adapt. Routine is good for u and ur baby so u both know what's meant to happen when!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rivers routine we are trying is a shower or bath sometime between 6pm and 7pm a feed around 7pm then bed. Dream feed at 11pm then she normally wakes again at 3am and 7am but goes back to sleep after a feed. Day feeds at 11am and 3pm. Some days she won't do the 4hrly feeds they will be 3hrly. Or she will sleep past 3am and wake at 5am which throws out the routine. And some nights she refuses to go to sleep. If she is just grizzling to herself we leave her or go put her dummy in. If she is really upset I cuddle her and if its colicy crying we bring her out of bed until she manages to either fart or poo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucy's little dress ($12 from Best and Less!).
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucy is doing longer stints overnight, for which I am grateful. Last night I fed her at 10pm, and she slept until 3.30am!! Very pleased with her. She tends to wake at about 6am, and then decides it's time to party...and Mummy is not ready to party then!!
    She always seems to sleep best after her morning bath and then feed. Being clean and warm is obviously soothing for her.
    Still in QLD with Grandma. Home on Tuesday. Not looking forward to flight home with the 2 of them.
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I love the SOS routines, don't worry axle still stirs through his sleeps because of the wind, he also uses a dummy for sleep. I still have to put his dummy in about 5am every morning but apart from that he follows the routines well.
    I have been finding that Ava wakes after an hour into the sleep times, sometimes she will resettle if we go in and give her the dummy (can be numerous times) and others she will just cry and won't resettle. I am finding that the routine from 4:15 to 7pm is working well. She can be a bit grizzly, but she goes down easily at 7pm. When did Axle start sleeping through on the SOS routine? Ava wakes at 1:30 and 5:30 or at 3:30 and 7am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Rivers routine we are trying is a shower or bath sometime between 6pm and 7pm a feed around 7pm then bed. Dream feed at 11pm then she normally wakes again at 3am and 7am but goes back to sleep after a feed. Day feeds at 11am and 3pm. Some days she won't do the 4hrly feeds they will be 3hrly. Or she will sleep past 3am and wake at 5am which throws out the routine. And some nights she refuses to go to sleep. If she is just grizzling to herself we leave her or go put her dummy in. If she is really upset I cuddle her and if its colicy crying we bring her out of bed until she manages to either fart or poo.

Toni the routine is similar to the SOS routine. Hopefully with persistence and consistency River will pick up the routine in no time. Our routine was thrown out a bit today and I wondered what to do. Luckily Ava picked it up again in the afternoon. Good luck with it!

I am usually on my phone but tonight am on the laptop and have just seen the link to your birth story. It's a great birth story, thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone please tell me how I edit my ticker? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The twins sleep ok they sleep for about 3-4 hrs still which is ok but I don't really have a set routine yet we are starting to get into one at least in the arvo!!

I ordered a thermomix today!!!! I'm excited for when my new toy arrives!!!