Closed Thread
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy: how did you go?

Maybee: take out sounds yummy. Glad you had a good evening. Hope Ava is more settled by now

Loony: glad you are feeling better. I saw the pics of Lucas, he is so cute

Sage: hello how are you going? I hope Tate is well

Choccie: sleep well, hope you and Axle are well.

J: hope you and Oscar are feeling better. How's Lucy?

LilPetal: how are you and Eliana going?

Eko: how did the return to work go? How is Flynn coping?

FelH: how are you and Hayden? Nearly 2 Lyne. Scary hey.

Nila: I hope Tyler and Abby synchronize their sleeping soon.

Swizzly: how is Atticus going and yourself?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Not sure who posted about it now but I put axle to sleep in his cot for day sleeps, it's good to get them used to sleeping in different environments otherwise they start to freak out in new places and never go to sleep!

Ok sorry for those I have missed... Eyelids are starting to close and it's 11.52pm... Time for some ready hopefully
    I've heard it's good to distinguish between day and night. Sienna sleeps in her bassinet during the day,and cot at night. We are lucky, her cot fits in our room, so she's nice and close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll try and catch up soon, but lil miss is stirring, so will be awake soon.

Paed took one look at her and said it is obvious that she is healthy and is clearly not dehydrated. He said to continue weighing her weekly, and if she gains less than 150g, to send him an SMS with the weight gain and he'll advise us what action we need to take, if any. He said we can take her anywhere to get weighed, and we don't have to see the health nurse again. He said to relax and take it easy. I told him I was relaxed because she was feeding well, until we got to the weigh in. So all is well.

Sienna was feeding so much yesterday and last night. By midnight, she was satisfied that she'd had enough, and finally went to sleep. She slept for 8 hours. Very happy mummy here, but god my boobs hurt.

I'm going to join ABA today, hoping they can give me ideas of boosting milk supply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony, I'm glad you're feeling better

Choccie, hopefully he improves before you get to 20 weeks. That makes sense about feeding him away from distractions, but sounds like its not always practical

Maybe, it is hard not to end up wide awake by the time you've done everything. I try to not wake up too much, but then I worry I'll fall asleep while I'm feeding her. What time did Ava wake up?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 14-08-2013 at 08:59.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy that's great that the paed is happy with her weight. Just an over cautious nurse. Great stretch of sleep from Sienna! I remember the boob soreness after a long stretch of sleep.

Ava woke at 5:30, fed and went back to sleep. She woke at 9:30!! I got up at 8:30.

Day sleeps she usually sleeps in her swing, pram and sometimes bassinet in our room. She'll outgrow the bassinet in a few weeks so that's why we're thinking of slowly introducing the cot for sleeping.

I know what you mean about being wide awake. Maybe I should stay off my phone... My mind just doesn't switch off and I think about everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stay off my phone if I'm planning on going back to sleep. It is tempting to look at it cos it gives me something to do while I'm feeding, but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: glad your pead is happy with sienna. I'm trying to get Lucas back to sleeping longer at night as I have had to wake him during the night coz of the mastitis ill add a pic of him when he was so not impressed that I was waking him up to feed. I 2try to keep off my fone at the night feeds as well but sometimes I need something to keep me awake.

Maybee: glad you still had a special dinner.Hope Ava is settling better.

Toni: thanks I think he is a cutie 2

Choccie: sleep well, hope you and Axle are well.

J: how are you going? Hope you and Oscar are starting to feel better.

Eko: How is Flynn coping with the bottles? And what about you how are you going being back at work?

👋 Hi Sage, lil petal, Fel, nila, swizzly,
    hope your all well.😀
    Afm: still same old daily stuff feed sleep nappy. Mr Lucas was not happy when I woke him up for his midnight feed 😡
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376447646.946611.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony, he's cute when he's grumpy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: thanks I just couldn't resist getting a pic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: I'm glad that the Pead was happy with Sienna. That's great news. Bet you were happy with that sleep.

Maybee: good sleep from Ava. Hope she repeats that for you.

Loony: Lucas is cute all cranky.

I play on my phone when expressing and have no trouble going to sleep.
    After 2 nights with routine of feed and in bed at 7ish dream feed at 11 feed at 3 and 7. Tonight River grizzled from 6pm until 1230am and is now passed out on DP

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (15-08-2013)